"Opening Up..." resources index

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 54
Gregory Chambers | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:33 AM

I'm not sure if this is a BUG or a SUGGESTION:

The information pane shows that the "Opening Up..." resources have both the Bible and Page index. These resources are in my commentary parallel resources.  When I'm right-clicking through the parallel resources and it hits one of the "Opening Up..." resources, it shows the page # in the reference box instead of a bible reference and my right or left-clicking does not work anymore.  Try it with Proverbs 18:1.  This is frustrating.  Can this be fixed?  Or, can I take the "Opening Up..." series out of the parallel resources?  Thanks.

Greg

Posts 26105
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 1:56 PM

You can solve this either of two ways:

a) build a collection that includes only the resources you want turning on the parallel resources option

b) go to the reference box and select the bible reference - the option should appear as a drop down ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24698
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 3:56 AM

Gregory Chambers:
Try it with Proverbs 18:1.  

Opening Up is a series whose commentary is often related to themes that go across bible passages. So a bible index will/can only apply to those articles restricted to a passage! After Prov 9:1-5 there is no bible indexing so you will only get a page number.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS