L7: Copying pictures to Sermon Editor

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 223
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 5 2016 7:21 AM

Hi all,

I am just experimenting with the Sermon Editor and trying to copy an image from a resource into a Sermon. It will let me copy, however when I paste nothing happens. I can also see options to Send to Proclaim and Send to Powerpoint (as shown). However there is no option to add to Send to a Sermon document - it would seem intuitive given that the Sermon editor is designed to allow you to create presentations that you should be able to send an image there! Does anyone know if I am missing something or is this not possible?

thanks

Paul

Posts 21846
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 7:28 AM

Paul Meathrel:
I am just experimenting with the Sermon Editor and trying to copy an image from a resource into a Sermon.

This is not currently possible.

You can add images from the Logos Media Tool but you can't add in your own images from Logos resources or elsewhere.

The plan is that you will be able to use your own images at some stage as per https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129241/841304.aspx#841304 

Posts 223
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 8:31 AM

OK thanks for the quick reply. 

Posts 1
Augusto Aniano | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 11:54 AM

How can you do that? I´m trying to add a picture from my library and I can't find the way to add a slide.

Thanks for you help!!

Posts 21846
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 1:21 PM

Hi Augusto - and welcome to the forums

Augusto Aniano:
How can you do that? I´m trying to add a picture from my library and I can't find the way to add a slide.

If you look at the video "Adding and Editing Slides" at  https://www.logos.com/logos-pro/sermon-editor (4:54 in) it shows you how to do this using the Media Tool. As above you can't do this - at the moment - for other images in your Logos Library

Graham 

Posts 1080
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 7:01 PM

Augusto Aniano:

Thanks for you help!!

be of good cheer, however; I have read in a couple of other forum posts that the ability to import pictures and create custom slides is being seriously considered.  This was confirmed by FL Devi team employees. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 1
A.J. Coukos | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 5:15 AM

Glad to hear!  It would drastically improve this feature's capabilities.

Posts 2
Mike Thorburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 15 2017 4:12 PM

I just saved the sermon to ppt. I chose render but both will work if you do not have printing on the slide. Otherwise... you know what to do.

I then created a new slide, chose format background and inserted the image I needed into my presentation.

Would be nice to do it in sermon editor but... you know what I'm going to say.

Posts 18
Josh moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 9:32 AM

Has there been any update to this capability? I'd really like to use my own graphics...or even better...be able to link my logos account with my paid Igniter/Graceway Media account.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Posts 18
Josh moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 9:34 AM

Are there any updates in regards to importing images to Sermon Editor slides? I'd love to be able to utilize my content, and maybe even link my Logos sermon editor with my Igniter account.

Thank you for all that you do!

Posts 21846
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 9:53 AM

You should be able to drag an image from your desktop to the Sermon Editor directly. 

does that work for you?

Posts 18
Josh moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 12:44 PM

Graham Criddle:

You should be able to drag an image from your desktop to the Sermon Editor directly. 

does that work for you?

No, I can drag the file over but it says "Upload Failed" where the slide should be. What format should the image be and is there a file size limitation?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS