Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 8 2016 2:16 PM

I have Logos Android up and running on my Chromebook (Asus Flip) using Chrome v53 beta with ARC.

Runs really well even though it is only a 2GB Chromebook.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2016 6:40 PM

Tony Thomas:

I have Logos Android up and running on my Chromebook (Asus Flip) using Chrome v53 beta with ARC.

Thanks for the report, Tony.

I have a Dell Chromebook 13, which is scheduled to get Android app functionality later this fall or in 2017. I have a question related to your experience with the Android app. Can you select text and highlight using the keyboard, or do you have to use touch to do it? I ask because my chromebook doesn't have a touch screen like yours.

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2016 6:57 PM

Bill Anderson:

Tony Thomas:

Thanks for the report, Tony.

I have a Dell Chromebook 13, which is scheduled to get Android app functionality later this fall or in 2017. I have a question related to your experience with the Android app. Can you select text and highlight using the keyboard, or do you have to use touch to do it? I ask because my chromebook doesn't have a touch screen like yours.

You can easily select text with the touchpad by double clicking, holding down the left side of the touchpad and dragging.  Even easier if you use a mouse.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS