Adrian Rogers Sermons

Page 4 of 4 (74 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 73 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1106
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2016 12:30 PM

Ted Hans:

Daniel Motley:
Let me know if you have any more questions!

I hope this will also include a Sermon by reference index? I ask this because David Platt sermons did not come with one.

Yes. It will have a reference index.

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:05 PM

Greg Corbin:

A Tribute to Dr. Adrian Rogers

By Gregory L. Corbin

November 15, 2005

Thanks for posting the tribute. Well written about a rare individual.

Posts 2715
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:22 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
Yes. It will have a reference index.

Thanks Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 2831
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2016 8:32 PM

William Palmer:

Yeah clumsy to say the least. WS is like sabotaged software, it suffers terribly. I have had it for a long time and do not use it very often. Sad thing is I have a lot of resources in it  - and many times they offer content @ very discounted prices and unavailable elsewhere. Their customer service is atrocious! I was actually insulted by a "tech support rep" once when I called for help. For me, it really functions more like a search-able book shelf than true bible software. However, they do have free online training, maybe I should look into checking it out just make sure I'm getting the benefits of the program. I just can bear to put any more resources into WS.

I agree with you that it is greatly inferior to Logos Bible software.  All I ever use it for is this one resource, and I only use it like a searchable bookshelf for one book - the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive.  It is clumsy but adequate for that.  Everything else I do in Logos.  I find I will often search for how Dr. Rogers handled a passage or a subject. 

Much prefer it in Logos, and will buy it again in Logos at some point.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 168
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 2:54 PM

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive only needs a few more orders to go into production: https://www.logos.com/product/129284/adrian-rogers-sermon-archive.

If you were thinking about getting on board but for whatever reason didn't, I suggest you place your order today!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 6735
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 3:25 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive only needs a few more orders to go into production: https://www.logos.com/product/129284/adrian-rogers-sermon-archive.

If you were thinking about getting on board but for whatever reason didn't, I suggest you place your order today!

Wow ALMOST there! Just a tiny space before it goes into production! I hope it gets there and out of prepub soon 👍

Posts 2028
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 4:01 PM

I had been considering this, so I went ahead and pre-ordered it.  When I refreshed it it showed as in production.  There you have it.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 6735
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 4:53 PM

Joseph Turner:

I had been considering this, so I went ahead and pre-ordered it.  When I refreshed it it showed as in production.  There you have it.

Thanks Joseph! I've had the same experience happen to me a couple of times in the past, so you may have been the one to push it over into production 👍

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 11:20 PM

Is this worth getting if I already have sermon sets from Keller, Carson, and Greear? I need a selling point to justify to my wife...$250 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 6735
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 12:04 AM

Keith Pang:

Is this worth getting if I already have sermon sets from Keller, Carson, and Greear? I need a selling point to justify to my wife...$250 

Better than Greer and Keller in my opinion.👍

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 12:07 AM

DAL:

Wow, thanks for your opinion DAL. I have not heard of Adrian Rogers until today when I saw this post, thanks for the feedback. 

Posts 6735
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 1:44 AM

Keith Pang:

DAL:

Wow, thanks for your opinion DAL. I have not heard of Adrian Rogers until today when I saw this post, thanks for the feedback. 

You can listen to him here: http://www.lwf.org/broadcasts 

DAL

Posts 910
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 5:22 AM

Keith Pang:

DAL:

Probably because he died in 2005. I have this in WS and bought it again to have it in Logos. Here is a classic: https://youtu.be/6_StcFocip8

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 10:44 AM

Thank you DAL and Justin, that probably explains a lot since I am younger. I will check out those videos you both posted. 

Page 4 of 4 (74 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS