Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2016 5:33 AM

That doesn't explain why it doesn't work when that Bible is not involved though.

Posts 27678
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2016 6:55 AM

Philip Bassham:

That doesn't explain why it doesn't work when that Bible is not involved though.

I didn't catch that. You mean to say that you have tried creating other collections without the Thai Bible and it doesn't work?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2016 7:08 AM

Correct. My collections show up on my device under the search function, but not under text comparison.

Posts 27678
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2016 7:23 AM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):
Thing is, it works perfectly - it seems you don't know how to create a collection and/or choose a collection when using Text Comparison.

I know how to do both (as it appears Philip does too!), but the collection is not syncing. 

Everything should automatically sync in a few minutes (assuming an active internet connection

I checked a second desktop installation... the newly created collection has indeed synced to the servers. It does not appear on mobile. I have updated to the 5.5.5 build. I have killed the app and restarted the device. 

Which two Bibles are in the collection?

I decided that this would be a good feature, so I created one with three: ESV, NIV11, NLT. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2016 4:08 PM

The 5.5.5 versions of Bible!, Faithlife Study Bible, Verbum, Vyrso, Biblia! and Noet have been released and should soon be available in the Apple Store.

New

- Text Comparison is no longer limited to five Bibles
- The ability to sort Text Comparison collections by Title

Sent you a Faithlife private message abotu beta testing. Kevin.

Thanks!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 6:26 PM

Philip Bassham:

Yeah, ok.

Just don’t appreciate being written off as soon as you find out that I am using a different language. That is not the problem.

Don't forget the rest (are you a budding journalist?) - "It's 4:31am where I live and the only reason I'm still posting here is my dog is ill and I'm watching him." I apologize for being in a grumpy mood, and I didn't "write you off" because you are using a different language. I'm sorry I was in a grumpy mood. I'll take a further look at this on Monday.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 6:40 PM

FYI, in the future I'll be locking release note posts in order to encourage creating new posts for issues you may run into. This release note post has now gone from Text Comparison issues to sync issues to questions about joining the Beta - and it's my fault for responding as I have.

Please see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/118697.aspx for how to create a bug report; please note the first bolded item in the list is "Create a New Post." Please do not use Release Note posts to ask questions. Please DO create new posts.!

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS