Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
George Gunn | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 18 2016 12:50 PM

I have had this problem occur on two different occasions now. I find myself in a setting where I have no internet connection, and the Logos app requires me to sign in. Of course, with no internet connection, I cannot sign in, and the app is useless to me until I get an internet connection. So, there are two issues involved with this situation: (1) If I don't have an internet connection, and can't sign in (this happens at our church, of all places), I cannot use my app. (2) For some reason unknown to me, the app appears to be either forgetting that I have already been signed in for a long time, or Logos thinks that I have changed my password (which I had not).

--

George Gunn

Shasta Bible College

www.shasta.edu

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 1:03 PM

I am using ios rather than android, but I cannot duplicate this problem. I use the app all of the time while offline. I lose some functionality when nor connected, but the app works fine.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 6:10 PM

George Gunn:
I have had this problem occur on two different occasions now.

Which version of the app are you using, what is the make/model of your device, and which version of Android is it running?

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 6:11 PM

Fredc:
I am using ios rather than android, but I cannot duplicate this problem.

The code base between Android and iOS is different and most of the time issues like this will not occur on the other platform.

Posts 19
George Gunn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2016 8:15 PM

App version 5.5.5 (Build 505051310). Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. Samsung Galaxy Mega 19152.

--

George Gunn

Shasta Bible College

www.shasta.edu

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS