Orthodox bargain (CP Freebie) ? or email error?

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 37 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:27 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Today I got the closing email for Orthodox History, Part 2 (8 vols.), and it now shows up in my open pre-pubs list. One more to go for the problem to be fixed!

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully, they will fix it tomorrow.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:15 AM

I'm totally confused about this - after receiving the initial email saying it would cost me $0, I received another email saying that my bid was successful on 19/09, but it's not showing in my pre-pubs, community pricing or order history.

If I look at it on the store the preorder button isn't greyed out and the price has gone up dramatically.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:20 AM

Apologies, volume 2 is in my prepub list for $19, but my original email said I was bidding on both volumes.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2016 1:34 AM

Really sorry to post three times in a row, but I just want to bump the convo - I really don't want to lose my order for volume 1, and can't work out for the life of me what's happened - some kind of comment from Faithlife would be great, if possible?

Posts 129
Robert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 29 2016 8:22 AM

James McAdams:

Really sorry to post three times in a row, but I just want to bump the convo - I really don't want to lose my order for volume 1, and can't work out for the life of me what's happened - some kind of comment from Faithlife would be great, if possible?

I was holding on the phone w/ FL CS (as neither Part 1 nor 2 shows as a pre-pub for me after using CP) when I remembered and reviewed this thread. Based on the experience of all here, it seems this is some kind of system problem (on its product page, Part 2 https://www.logos.com/product/32859/select-works-on-orthodox-history-part-2 still shows as closing 9/23).

I will join the group in waiting for a word from FL.

Grace and peace. <><   

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 29 2016 10:24 AM

Robert:

Based on the experience of all here, it seems this is some kind of system problem (on its product page, Part 2 https://www.logos.com/product/32859/select-works-on-orthodox-history-part-2 still shows as closing 9/23).

Very messed up - both volumes were finalized, so something happened to make volume 2 return to open status.

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2016 9:35 AM

James McAdams:

Apologies, volume 2 is in my prepub list for $19, but my original email said I was bidding on both volumes.

This is still an open issue. I too have Volume 2 in my prepub list for $19, but I do not have Volume 1 in the list. 

Doesn't Faithlife want our money? I would think they would move quickly to fix a simple order processing issue to secure the sale.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 530
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2016 9:37 AM

Dear FL this needs clarification ! Thanks !

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2016 6:39 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

James McAdams:

This is still an open issue. I too have Volume 2 in my prepub list for $19, but I do not have Volume 1 in the list. 

Doesn't Faithlife want our money? I would think they would move quickly to fix a simple order processing issue to secure the sale.

Agape,

Steve

Today got an email stating that Volume 2 will ship this month. "We are about to begin processing Pre-Pub orders for Select Works on Orthodox History, Part 2 (8 vols.). This product is scheduled to ship on 10/19/2016."

No word on the resolution of Volume1 ordering issue. I sent an email to Sales a couple of days ago and only got the automatic response. I will let you know what happens.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 1:10 AM

I've had to cancel my order - my CP bid for part 1 inexplicably disappeared from my order history, and I don't want one without the other.

Sad times.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 6:57 AM

James McAdams:

I've had to cancel my order - my CP bid for part 1 inexplicably disappeared from my order history, and I don't want one without the other.

Sad times.

I think you should've left your order in. It's obvious Faithlife is having some kind of weird issue with these two CPs and you're not the only one with the problem. I'm sure they'll fix it at some point - I mean, they can only ignore this thread for so long, right?

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 7:06 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

James McAdams:

Sad times.

I think you should've left your order in. It's obvious Faithlife is having some kind of weird issue with these two CPs and you're not the only one with the problem. I'm sure they'll fix it at some point - I mean, they can only ignore this thread for so long, right?

I thought about canceling, too.

I decided to wait it out.

I can always return it if Faithlife doesn't fix the Volume 1 problem.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 73
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 10:27 AM

I've been getting the same emails that have been posted. The whole thing is kind of bizarre. Of course, I don't even remember bidding on these two products in the first place. Embarrassed I'm assuming I must have at some point in time.... I went through a phase of bidding on a lot of products, so I know there are some I've forgotten about.

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 4:09 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

Stephen Terlizzi:

James McAdams:

Agape,

Steve

Update: I got a phone call from Logos Sales on my voicemail. It was definitely prompted by my email to Sales. I suggest anyone with a similar problem to contact them.

Today got an email stating that Volume 2 will ship this month. "We are about to begin processing Pre-Pub orders for Select Works on Orthodox History, Part 2 (8 vols.). This product is scheduled to ship on 10/19/2016."

No word on the resolution of Volume1 ordering issue. I sent an email to Sales a couple of days ago and only got the automatic response. I will let you know what happens.

Agape,

Steve

It looks like Faithlife is working through the issue. I got the following in the mail today.

Interesting that I did not get any response from Sales at all. I do not know if they were the cause of this action or it happened independently. If anyone is suppose to get this Pre-Pub and didn't get it, then maybe Sales was the reason and you should contact them.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 4:38 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

It looks like Faithlife is working through the issue. I got the following in the mail today.

Interesting that I did not get any response from Sales at all. I do not know if they were the cause of this action or it happened independently. If anyone is suppose to get this Pre-Pub and didn't get it, then maybe Sales was the reason and you should contact them.

Steve, thanks for the update. I didn't receive this email so I contacted Faithlife; hopefully, they will soon resolve the issue.

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 1:47 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

Agape,

Steve

I got a voicemail from Sales late yesterday confirming that they helped getting my pre-pub straightened out. I would contact Sales if you have the same issue.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 2:21 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Steve, thanks for the update. I didn't receive this email so I contacted Faithlife; hopefully, they will soon resolve the issue.

EDIT: Further to the email showing the pre-pub order summary, I got an email from Faithlife, and my pre-pub orders page show the right price. So this is now fixed for me. Like Steve said, if this is not fixed for you as well, you should probably contact Sales. I sent my email to both Sales and Customer Support to ensure a quicker response; the response I got came from Customer Support.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 6:08 PM

Part 1 just downloaded:

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS