HELP: ALL my books are in "Prioritize"

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 19 2016 4:54 PM

So I went over to prioritize something and noticed that my entire library has been copied over.  I don't see a way to remove them except one by one, which would take days!  Please help.

I have Logos 7, and I am on a Mac and a PC.

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 10:11 AM

Sooooo....I got no answer and while it didn't take days, it did take all night to delete them from my prioritize list...one by one.  Does anyone know WHY this happened and if I was the one who SOMEHOW did it, I want to make sure I don't repeat the mistake.

Cynthia

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 10:20 AM

While I have no idea how you did it (unless you hit Ctrl+A and then drug the entire list over somehow; it seems unlikely, because it took several seconds for that to take effect on my system), I assume the reason you got no answer is because you asked just at the end of the business day. Ctrl+A does not work in the prioritization pane, which makes it hard to clear everything out. That would probably be a good feature request, if someone wanted to get a clean slate.

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 10:41 AM

Justin Gatlin:

While I have no idea how you did it (unless you hit Ctrl+A and then drug the entire list over somehow; it seems unlikely, because it took several seconds for that to take effect on my system), I assume the reason you got no answer is because you asked just at the end of the business day. Ctrl+A does not work in the prioritization pane, which makes it hard to clear everything out. That would probably be a good feature request, if someone wanted to get a clean slate.

Justin:  Sorry if my response sounded snarky.  I didn't mean it that way.  I was just saying that between last night and today there was no response so I sat down and did them one by one.

My real concern is making sure that IF I made that happen, I don't do it again.

Cynthia

Posts 5630
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 12:27 PM

I saw your post yesterday, but had no idea how to fix it either.  I was hoping Faithlife might have seen it and had some way to fix it internally.

All I can think of that might have caused it is the "Ctrl+A" plus Prioritize that Justin mentioned.  Prioritization can happen also happen from the right-click menu, which might be more likely than dragging since it's a smaller motion and the Prioritize pane doesn't have to be visible.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS