Layouts Position

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 22 2016 7:14 PM

I'm very pleased that FL made some pre-set layouts in the latest release. Some of them are very useful.

However, I'm disappointed they are placed on top of, and not under, my saved layouts. I have about a dozen saved layouts I use all the time, and I'd like to be able to see them without scrolling. I could do that before the pre-made layouts were included...now, I cannot.

Is there a way to move the factory layouts (which I like), to a position below my saved layouts (which I use all the time)?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2016 7:32 PM

Doc B:
Is there a way to move the factory layouts (which I like), to a position below my saved layouts (which I use all the time)?

There is no way to do that right now

Posts 31960
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2016 8:13 PM

Doc B:
I have about a dozen saved layouts I use all the time, and I'd like to be able to see them without scrolling.

Have you tried the expand/contract arrow head at the beginning ... you should reduce the new layouts to a single line ... two lines before your own layouts.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2016 8:19 PM

MJ. Smith:
expand/contract arrow head at the beginning

I did find that after posting...this helps quite a bit. I can at least see the most used saved layouts now.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS