ESV Bible Scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Mark Wooten | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 15 2016 5:18 AM

In the ESV Bible there are two small light gray left and right triangles in the lower right corner, to move back and forth through the text. It's also in the NAS 95 Update, but I don't see the triangles in any of my other "regular" Bibles. I don't know if I have a setting set somewhere, or if the triangles navigation is somehow "built in" to the ESV and NAS.

The reason this is important is because it messes up using the scroll wheel on my mouse to move through the verses. In the ESV and NAS, a move of the scroll wheel moves a whole "page" rather than by verse.

I'd like to remove the "triangle" navigation in the ESV and NAS. Any ideas what I'm missing here?

Thanks!

Mark

Posts 92
Mark Wooten | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 5:24 AM

Never mind. I was able to find an answer online elsewhere. I had Columns set to 1 instead of none.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posts 257
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 5:57 AM

Where is the column setting?

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 10555
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:04 AM

k

John C Connell Jr.:

Where is the column setting?

In the resource menu which opens when you click the book cover tile in the upper left corner of the tab

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:26 AM

If my memory serves correctly, you will also find these two triangles if you use the reading view with one or more columns.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS