October birthday certificates

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 644
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:13 AM

Just wondering if FL are still doing birthday gift certificates? I've received one the last few years, but nothing this year so far. I've had my FL profile set up for a few years and haven't made any changes to it since I last received a birthday certificate.

Not a complaint, just wondering if anything has changed.

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 8:26 AM

Hi Stephen - I've had mine and spent it. I also noticed someone else put a "thank you" on here a few days ago, so I suggest you: 

• Check through your email Spam folder in case it's ended up there. 
  • Contact Faithlife Customer rService on Monday if you haven't received it. If you've received it in previous years and haven't changed your email list subscriptions in the past year you should have received it. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 235
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 8:29 AM

I can confirm that I received a birthday treat from FL this month, and used it towards a collection of writings on Sacraments and the Liturgy in the Catholic Church.  Thank you FL for your generosity, and thank you Stephen for starting this thread.  Go fill out y'all's FL profiles, people!

Posts 149
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2016 11:16 AM

I received my October birthday certificate and used it toward the purchase of what appears to be a most helpful set of four volumes on my "wish list."

https://www.logos.com/product/47332/quick-scripture-reference-for-counseling-collection

Thank you, Faith Life!

Posts 242
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 7:33 AM

Hi Stephen, 

Though I get lots of email from Faithlife, I'm not aware of getting one about the birthday credit. But it appears in my home page on/just after my birthday (which is also in October.) It's worth scrolling down to see if yours is there! 

Colin. 

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 8:10 AM

Hi Stephen, 

Sorry you never received an email with your birthday coupon. I confirmed your birthday on your account and sent you an email with the coupon code. 

Let me know if you have any issues using it. 

Happy birthday,

Taylor

Posts 1932
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 8:12 AM

Taylor Blomquist:

Hi Stephen, 

Sorry you never received an email with your birthday coupon. I confirmed your birthday on your account and sent you an email with the coupon code. 

Happy birthday,

Taylor

I haven't gotten the usual birthday email this month (Oct '16) either.

Donnie

Posts 644
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 8:19 AM

Taylor Blomquist:

Hi Stephen, 

Happy birthday,

Taylor

Thanks Taylor!

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 8:22 AM

Hi Donnie, 

I sent you an email, as well. Sorry we missed you, I hope you have a blessed birthday!

Let me know if you have any issues using the coupon code! 

Taylor

Posts 109
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 10:35 AM

Have not received mine. Birthday was the 15th and spam folder is empty.

Posts 242
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 11:41 AM

Look on your Logos home page. 

Colin. 

Posts 109
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 12:26 PM

Colin: Thanks for responding. Checked home page. Logged-In. Nothing there. I've contacted C.S.

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 1:34 PM

Mine cane through on the 1st, so they are "generally" coming through. Definitely get in touch with CS.

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 242
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 2:01 PM

Hi Brooks, 

I wasn't sure how to phrase that to avoid misunderstanding. It looks like I failed Tongue Tied

By home page I wasn't speaking of the website but of the Logos programme when you click on the home icon. My birthday certificates always appear there though I do not receive the emails. I have to scroll down if I don't check for it soon enough after my birthday. 

Hope that works for you. If not, I'm sure one of the Faithlife staff will send it to you. 

Colin

Posts 2200
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 6:13 PM

Also see this thread.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS