Understanding the meaning of church Language and words used.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2016 6:07 AM

Thank you for your info I'll check on those, I have the English version for Deaf which helps an example is a manger at the foot note it says animal feeding box and the New Rainbow Bible which is colour coded so you know who talking and if it sinful or  means disciple or love . It good but the font for me is a little small so magnifing. Glass comes in handy. 

Thanks again God Bless

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2016 9:58 AM

Thanks for the info, checked it out but the font is not a strong as I would like and being difficult I would have do what i normally would do is to,Copy it and paste it on a yellow background. As I write most thing in my font and colour background and change so,other people. do see it.as normal.

God Bless

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:40 AM

I am glad I give you encouragement, we all neeed encouragement not matter who or how. or how broken we are. We all can learn something that we never  thought of, I have a friend in a wheel chair and took him horse riding he thought is brill. But he said something that I will never forget, he said that this was the first time he had looked down on someone  wow! I never thought of that, Yes we can pray to God useing certain words and languge but I prefer talk to God in my language and may way, He is  my friend. And as a friend he can give us what we need, sometimes I don't agree like a normal friend but he understand. But like all good friends we respect each other. But what a friend

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2016 10:33 AM

I am glad I give you encouragement, we all neeed encouragement not matter who or how. or how broken we are. We all can learn something that we never  thought of, I have a friend in a wheel chair and took him horse riding he thought is brill. But he said something that I will never forget, he said that this was the first time he had looked down on someone  wow! I never thought of that, Yes we can pray to God useing certain words and languge but I prefer talk to God in my language and may way, He is  my friend. And as a friend he can give us what we need, sometimes I don't agree like a normal friend but he understand. But like all good friends we respect each other. But what a friend

Posts 15770
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2016 2:43 PM

Keith Howard:

... I would have do what i normally would do is to,Copy it and paste it on a yellow background. As I write most thing in my font and colour background and change so,other people. do see it.as normal.

Thank You for motivation to change Windows default color in Windows 10, which now requires changing a registry setting.

On screen have light yellow background for easier reading, which can also be used in Logos resources (via Program Setting):

Complete Jewish Bible has a visual filter to add Hebrew letters before ADONAI and change colour to purple.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2016 6:09 PM

Thant you, for giving me the ecouagenent, we only have a snall group 5 with but good people.

If One on is missing ill or other problems the continuity can waver, or we sometimes postpone so you have giving the encouragement  to start a

bible study to cover the missing bible study. Over the internet by e-mail. were we can carry the continity, the can read the chapter, Then Questing can

be asked and sorted at or next meetIng. As any one tried it before any advice would be helpful

With this method we we can keep the flow going send picture show what we mean.  So special thank you all. 

Sorry about My Grammar and the spelling mistakes. 

God Bless you all, as he has blessed me finding this forum.

Posts 22
Keith Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 24 2016 4:39 PM

Could you recomended a dictionary that is easy to understand, and a commentary please. I have a few but it is for academics beyond my scope.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.