Holmes closing Friday - lets get it down lower

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9503
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 5:54 PM

SteveHD:

It is at $18.00 now and $16 is not far off.

$16 is possible. Great to see it drop so much in a few days.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 5:55 PM

Changed my bid to 44 to help with the lowering of the price.

Posts 28930
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 6:00 PM

Matt Hamrick:
Changed my bid to 44 to help with the lowering of the price.

Despite any previous posts, that is pointless. A bid at a higher price point is also a bid at every other lower price point. The ONLY reason to lower a bid is psychological (that is to say, despite having nothing to lose, some people won't bid at all if the curve is too high...). 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 7:01 PM

I knew it was pointless but felt like bidding the price I paid for the complete works hardcover I own. I would have put it higher but it only went to 44.

Posts 28930
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 7:10 PM

Matt Hamrick:

I knew it was pointless but felt like bidding the price I paid for the complete works hardcover I own. I would have put it higher but it only went to 44.

Yes

Some users only want "cheap" books. Others want them "now." For most CP resources I fall into the former category, but it can take longer to get more people on board. For this resource, $20 is too much for me. Any & every book that I would want to use for sermon prep (including illustrations) and/or research I would want in my Logos library. Books that I would only want to read on my Kindle Paperwhite, I would prefer to have in Kindle... especially with the cheaper prices. My thoughts were a little different when we had "send to kindle." 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2016 7:42 PM

My cheap books come from Vyrso. The amount I have spent over the years for my library I could build a house. I am a fan of Doyle and will pay almost anything to get this resource.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS