Hidden Resources section in the Program Settings panel

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 77
Pat Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:39 AM

Joe Plaso answered a question about hiding resources in your library. He said to "Choose Hide this resource from the menu to move the selected resource(s) to the Hidden Resources section in the Program Settings panel."

I don't know where the menu is for me to choose Hide. I don't know where the Program Setting panel is so that I can move my selected resources to the Hidden Resources section.

My lack of knowledge about Logos is not his fault, of course. He gave very good directions but he knows the software better than I do.

Posts 26400
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:51 AM

In Library, right click a resource with CTRL key held (Windows) and you will see "Hide this resource" (or select multiple resources and do the same). Select that to hide the resource. This article will provide more information and also answer the rest of your query.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:58 AM

"Hide This Resource" appears when you hold down the Option key (Mac), then right-click in the blank space of a selected resource in your library:

Program Settings are available from the Tools menu:

For more information about hiding resources, see this training article.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 10814
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 11:20 AM

PetahChristian:
"Hide This Resource" appears when you hold down the Option key (Mac), then right-click in the blank space of a selected resource in your library:

This will also work if you hold down Option and click anywhere except the title or icon—either of which will open the resource. Option+Control+Click will also work, but that is the same as Option+Right Click.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 11:48 AM

Jack Caviness:

Option+Control+Click will also work, but that is the same as Option+Right Click.

True. But I suspect that Control+Click will eventually be phased out, along the lines of SD card slots, 3.5" headphone jacks, 30-pin cables, internal DVD drives, and startup chimes. Music

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 10814
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 12:11 PM

PetahChristian:
I suspect that Control+Click will eventually be phased out

It has been obsolete for some time now, but my Bride has me disable Right Click, so she needs Control+Click.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS