Can Someone Please Volunteer is Blank

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 8 2016 9:37 AM

The book shows in my mobile device but there's no content, just blank. Anybody experiencing the same thing?

DAL

Posts 169
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 10:17 AM

Perhaps it is a solicitation for volunteers. Stick out tongueWink

<!-- -->

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 10:24 AM

We’re giving away the Logos edition of Can Someone Please Volunteer? as well as a PDF you can print or share.

Has anyone found out how to get the Logos edition? I seem to get only the PDF version.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1835
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 10:52 AM

Vyrso has it.   It appeared two days ago.

Posts 27676
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 11:10 AM

DAL:
The book shows in my mobile device but there's no content, just blank. Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Not me. What device? Which app? This thread may be moved to the appropriate mobile forum. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 2:16 PM

alabama24:

DAL:

Not me. What device? Which app? This thread may be moved to the appropriate mobile forum. 

Never mind, it's showing now after a restart of my iPhone.

Posts 452
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 10:34 PM

DAL:

The book shows in my mobile device but there's no content, just blank...

That sounds more like a volunteer sign-up list!  Wink 

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 6:24 AM

It is not blank on my computer.

In the past I have had books appear blank due to DISK corruption.  It might be a good time to run a defragmenter check on your computer, or a chkdsk (assuming windows, I don't know what the Mac equivalents are.)

You may also locate the file name and delete it (with logos closed), then re-open logos and permit it to redownload.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 7:09 AM

TCBlack:

It is not blank on my computer.

In the past I have had books appear blank due to DISK corruption.  It might be a good time to run a defragmenter check on your computer, or a chkdsk (assuming windows, I don't know what the Mac equivalents are.)

You may also locate the file name and delete it (with logos closed), then re-open logos and permit it to redownload.

The issue was it showing blank on the iPhone (mobile) App. In my computer/laptop it showed fine.

DAL

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 7:16 AM

DAL:
The book shows in my mobile device but there's no content
DAL:
The issue was it showing blank on the iPhone (mobile) App. In my computer/laptop it showed fine.
And today I learned to read. Sigh. Sorry for my confusion.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS