Email from logos - genuine?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 87
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:01 PM

Hi,

I just received an email from Logos saying that they got a call from a number on my account, and they wondered if they could help me in expanding my library and giving me the contact details.

I have not called Logos in over a month, and I am a little concerned if in some way the security of my account has been compromised. Do emails of that kind get sent from Logos. The person listed at eh bottom of the email was Jeromy Blomquist.

Can anyone suggest if the email is genuine, or if I should be concerned or not.

Blessings

Duncan

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:12 PM

Duncan Campbell:
... bottom of the email was Jeromy Blomquist.

Faithlife has a profile for Jeromy Blomquist => https://faithlife.com/jeromyblomquist that mentions Faithlife Sales Rep so could call and discuss email.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:23 PM

Jeromy is on the up-and-up. He's my sale rep, and has offered to check in with me in the future, to see if my purchase needs have changed.

I wish more people at FL were like Jeromy! He always gets back to me promptly, if I have a question or issue.

Posts 87
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:42 PM

I just don't know why I got the email mentioning a call from a number on my account, when I haven't called, in a couple of months, and haven't to my knowledge ever spoken with Jeremy. Maybe a computer error.

Duncan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS