Personal Update from Bob and Audra Pritchett

Page 7 of 7 (140 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
This post has 139 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 232
Genghis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:58 PM

Bob Pritchett:
Audra has Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, and after years of 'watch-and-wait' she is now in her first round of chemotherapy. This follows months of terrible, mysterious pain (now 'obvious in hindsight') caused by tumors.

I'm so sorry to hear that this disease has struck your wife.  Be assured that we will indeed be praying for you and your family.  May God draw near to your wife, your family and yourself through this difficult time. 

Posts 2824
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 8:52 PM

Continue to pray for Mrs. Pritchett.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:55 PM

God bless you , Audra and your family Bob. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. 

Posts 1939
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 1:09 PM

Bob

You and Audra continue to be in my prayers.  I am sure that you have both been in the prayers of many on the forum. 

Posts 737
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 5:22 PM

Mark:

Bob

You and Audra continue to be in my prayers.  I am sure that you have both been in the prayers of many on the forum. 

Same here. 

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 7:03 PM

Thanks for the reminder.  Praying.

Posts 19
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 7:44 PM

My prayers for God's grace in Jesus to be with you during this challenging time are being offered up for your wife, Audra, and for you, Bob, and the rest of your family and friends.

Posts 8904
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 7:54 PM

GaoLu:

Thanks for the reminder.  Praying.

I also appreciate the reminder and am praying.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2915
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 8:13 AM

May the mercy and love of the Almighty Lord be with you. I pray that the Lord may heal her. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1690
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:47 AM

Thank you for the continued prayer and support, and this reminder that you're remembering us.

Audra is doing very well, and has continued to be 'all clear' at the quarterly checkups, which will continue indefinitely.

Posts 777
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:52 AM

Bob,

Thank you for the update. Audra and you are in my prayers.

Posts 3659
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:53 AM

Bob Pritchett:
Audra is doing very well, and has continued to be 'all clear' at the quarterly checkups

Great to hear! I am happy for you both. 

Posts 6341
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 8:00 AM

Bob Pritchett:

Thank you for the continued prayer and support, and this reminder that you're remembering us.

Audra is doing very well, and has continued to be 'all clear' at the quarterly checkups, which will continue indefinitely.

Our God He’s an awesome God! 👍🙂👌 Blessings to you, your beloved wife and the rest of your family!

DAL

Posts 1014
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 9:08 AM

That is truly wonderful news.

Posts 1939
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 9:22 AM

Thanks for the update. Encouraging to hear.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 9:55 AM

Praise the Lord!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2237
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 10:37 AM

Wonderful news. Thank you for keeping us up to date.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2915
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 10:41 AM

Praise the Lord! 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 514
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 11:20 AM

Thank you for the update, God is good! and we will keep you both in our prayers.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 12:47 PM

Bob Pritchett:

I'm guessing it's a daily journey for you all, and also thankful for good reports and easing of minds and hearts!  thank you for updating us all.  prayers for you and Audra and family ongoing.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 7 of 7 (140 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS