Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 22 2016 6:11 PM

hi

I know this is just a minor thing 

I have upgraded from Logos Bible Software 6

SDA Platinum to Logos Bible Software 7

SDA Platinum 

in the help section where the 

the software version is showing SDA Platinum version 6

when does library version change to the latest upgrade? 

It seems it's stuck on version 6 for me 

Mick
Posts 3387
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 22 2016 7:04 PM

It would have downloaded a new version of the program. Did you restart Logos to load the new application update, or are you still looking at the L6 version's About screen? Make sure it says Logos Bible Software 7.2.

The software doesn't display the most recent library, but what it considers the most significant library.

While you do have a library consisting of books found in L6 SDA Platinum, L7 SDA Platinum, and any other books you may have bought separately, the About screen can't currently display every library you actually own.

In short, unless the developers change what is displayed there, it will continue to say that you own "Platinum," even if your next purchase was L8 SDA Starter.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 2397
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 22 2016 7:23 PM

Don't put too much hope in that. My software version information was stuck on L4 up to the point when I upgraded to L7. It completely ignored both L5 and L6, as well as the German L6 bronze BP for four years altogether!

(In my opinion the software info should list all base packages the user owns, not just a random one. Just a minor observation, not a high priority request :-)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS