Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18
Luke | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010 11:18 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts on when this will be ready?

http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/5876

I saw a post awhile back saying end of Feb. possibly.

Thanks,

Luke

Posts 405
Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 11:47 PM

Since L4 is a moving target and new functionalities are added all the time, I would imagine that there would be a difference between how you research a passage in Logos 4.0a vs. say Logos 4.0c.  So may be it's not a bad idea to wait a while for the title to appear?  Wink

Posts 1501
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2010 7:23 PM

Yeah, no kidding. I've been very interested in this product too. There isn't much information floating around about it. It's hard for me to sit around and wait especially since I put down for it in pre-pub on day one.

Does anyone know what stage of production is it on?

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2010 10:38 PM

Joshua Garcia:
Does anyone know what stage of production is it on?

They said they were on the last legs of it.  Like only a little taping then into the editing suite.  I was hearing something about getting the video feature to work inside L4?  I really don't know what that means.  I just know I am ready for the product to hit the streets. 

Posts 1501
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 17 2010 1:17 AM

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was hoping to hear. It would be nice to view the videos inside of L4 but that truly doesn't matter. I want to start learning! I haven't taken original language classes and I know I'm missing a lot of good stuff in L4 by usually skipping out on the many exegetical resources. I tend to flip to one of my many critical commentaries instead. 

I'm ready to get my hands dirty!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS