Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 5 2016 7:49 PM

https://vyrso.com/product/17454/true-courage

9.74 from Vyrso

FREE from 6 other vendors on David C Cook website

Why is Vyrso not listed?

Posts 3312
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 3:31 AM

I think logos has given up on vyrso... I really do love vyrso and this makes me sad but it seems stuff like this is happening more and more

Posts 5157
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 3:39 AM

Mattillo:
I think logos has given up on vyrso...

They never got it right from the outset. It's a monument to all that is wrong with this company these days.

Posts 3312
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 4:23 AM

I just wish they would put someone in charge of it to shepherd it and fix it. I love the idea of having these books in my logos but quality is a huge issue. I have returned many books due to missing ToC's. I hope they do put time and love into it someday

Posts 5157
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 1:20 PM

The inaction by the leadership of Faithlife and their acceptance of selling under their business name what is absolute rubbish when it comes  to the quality of what they are outputting leads me to believe none one is in charge of it and there never will be anyone charged with fixing it. 

i don't think it's to much to expect a resource sold to work within the Logos environment to have correctly tagged bible references and functioning table of contents. In particular when they make a claim in their website that bible references work they should make every effort to ensure they do work. 

Instead they say and do nothing and allow an MVP to be the fall guy and repeat a poor excuse that Vyrso is just a hobby - sorry that it's s not true, it is an international business.

Posts 3312
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 1:36 PM

It seems logos will just ignore this issue

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 1:39 PM

Well said Disciple of Christ (doc) Yes

Posts 203
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 4:33 PM

Was this not free on Vyrso in Nov 2015 ?

Posts 2089
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 4:37 PM

I am not sure why the idea doesn't catch on, but I still think a volunteer posse of concerned citizens for Faithlife (CCF) might happily make simple reference and TOC repairs for free to FL if allowed to do so.  Sure there are issues, but...isn't it a good idea?  

David J. Wilson:

Was this not free on Vyrso in Nov 2015 ?

I have it.

Posts 2370
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 7 2016 2:18 AM

Gao Lu:
I am not sure why the idea doesn't catch on, but I still think a volunteer posse of concerned citizens for Faithlife (CCF) might happily make simple reference and TOC repairs for free to FL if allowed to do so.  Sure there are issues, but...isn't it a good idea?  

No, it's not a good idea.

It's an awesome idea!! Big Smile

I'm all in for it.

It'd need some sort of peer review so that books can't be vandalized. (For example, any change needs to be reviewed by at least 3 users who own a base package).

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 5157
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 7 2016 2:31 AM

Jan Krohn:

Gao Lu:

No, it's not a good idea.

It's an awesome idea!! Big Smile

I'm all in for it.

It'd need some sort of peer review so that books can't be vandalized. (For example, any change needs to be reviewed by at least 3 users who own a base package).

Logos took away the opportunity for E4 Group (https://www.freebiblesoftware.com/) to produce Libronix resources because they said they produced poor quality resources.

Logos took over Journals from Galaxie because they said Galaxie produced poor quality resources.

And now we are saying users need to take over producing resources from Logos because they are producing poor quality resources.

Yea its a great idea - if you want allow faithlife to continue to be lazy and gives them a great out for not taking any responsibility for the poor quality books they output under the Vyrso brand - it's not our fault - its the CCF's fault.

Besides do you really think the publishers are going to be happy with the consumers having access to the raw files ?  I really don't see that getting past the publishers.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS