Apologetics Study Bible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 17
Keith Godfrey | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 15 2010 3:27 AM

I see that this title is available as part of the Holman Reference Collection.  Can it be purchased as a separate title download?

Keith

Posts 41
Paul Davey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 5:33 AM

The Apologetics study bible is present in all but one of the base packages.  Have you checked your library?

Posts 17
Keith Godfrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 8:11 AM

In my library, I see the Apologetics Study Bible Commentary, but it only contains articles...no actual Bible text.  Is that what I am supposed to see? 

If I compare, page by page, the print copy of the study Bible to the version in my Logos library, they are not the same.  The Logos version only contains the articles.

Am I missing something?

Keith

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 8:22 AM

KeithGodfrey:
I see the Apologetics Study Bible Commentary, but it only contains articles...no actual Bible text.  Is that what I am supposed to see? 

YES! This is one of the group of  "Study Notes" BIbles in which the Bible "text" is not included. (This is a little different from the up-coming Logos version ESV Study Bible - with it you get a choice: Text & notes OR just Notes).

Holman released the actual book it with their "Christian Standard Translation.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 3666
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 8:24 AM

You add the text of your Bible in a second frame and then link the two resources.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS