Playlist from Bible Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
Daniel Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:08 AM

It would be helpful to have the Bible reading plans create an automatic playlist for an audio Bible. Once I've created the reading plan I want, I could then follow it while listening to the audio Bible.

Posts 91
Anthony Grubb | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 31 2016 10:34 AM

I'm having trouble with my Android right now in general, so can't really tell how functional the Logos Bible app is with it's ESV Audio Bible Reader when working with the Reading Plans (on the desktop, you form these by going to Documents->Reading Plans, then you can see them in the Documents on your app). Mine gets hung up.  Nevertheless, the YouVersion App works well on this type of AudioBible setup (and isn't getting hung up on me).  I'm doing the Kyle Idleman 40-Day AHA, and it will read the exact passages for the user.

Posts 2935
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 31 2016 10:37 AM

Daniel Moore:
It would be helpful to have the Bible reading plans create an automatic playlist for an audio Bible.

That's an excellent idea.

Perhaps as more audio support is implemented, this can come to fruition.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 6
Chris Duclos | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 7:15 PM

I would be very interested in this too.  Would be great to do a daily audio reading while commuting.

Posts 510
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 10:24 AM

With Logos starting to produce more audio book content, I wouldn't mind seeing an Audio Reading Plan be implemented along other audio books within our Library as well.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS