BUG: Classic Studies on Logic (5 vols.) Under Development? Maybe Not?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 9 2017 2:19 PM

Looks like this closed (or should have closed) on December 2 but the product page seems to give the impression that bids are in process.

https://www.logos.com/product/53054/classic-studies-on-logic

I wonder what's up?

Posts 5087
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 9 2017 2:40 PM

Human error or maybe it's a logic error in their scripts.

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:12 AM

Bump.

Posts 1024
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 9:20 AM

I believe there have been a few occasions in the past when a community pricing item "crossed the line," was given a close date, and then was kept open past that date.  I don't recall one going this long past the originally scheduled close date, though. It isn't all bad if the final close price goes down. 

But given how long it's been in this case, I wonder if it's an indication that FaithLife is deemphasizing the community pricing program.  That would be a shame.

Posts 758
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 2:07 PM

I thought that I had received an email from Faithlife about this, but I didn't find anything in my inbox. 

I have now replied to the announcement email from November when they stated that it would close on December 2.  I have asked them to inform us about what has happened.  I will post here as soon as they reply.

Posts 758
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 6:28 PM

Reply:

Dear David;

Thank you for the e-mail. Seems that the product is still in the list of Community Pricing and it can still be Bid on. We will look into this as it is stated that the product should be closed as of Dec. 2, 2016. As soon as we find out what it happening with that product, we will contact you again. If you have further questions, please e-mail us gain or call 1-800-875-6467.  

Sincerely,

<Faithlife rep name omitted> 

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2017 5:26 PM

Thanks.

Posts 758
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2017 12:38 PM

They finally cut the orders:

Your community pricing bid for Classic Studies on Logic (5 vols.) was successful, and a Pre-Pub order has been created for you.

The final community price you will pay for this product was established to be 19.00 on 11/26/2016.

We will notify you as soon as this product is ready to ship.
If you elected to use Logos Credit, that will be used first. Your credit card will be billed with any remaining balance when your order ships.

You can make changes to your Pre-Pub order or view more details about your order at https://www.logos.com/user/orders.

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2017 12:40 PM

I just saw that ....

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS