Why is new book not downloading?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 327
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 12 2017 5:36 AM

Dear FL,

For the first time since using Logos, a book which I purchased today failed to download to my computer and tablet. My computer is a spanking new gaming high performance computer that never had any problems with downloading new logos books.

This is the book which failed to download:

https://www.logos.com/product/133970/the-english-greek-reverse-interlinear-new-testament-holman-christian-standard-bible

May I know if there is some technical issues with this product? Should I expect a download for a reverse interlinear purchase? Hmmm...

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 22006
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2017 6:08 AM

You should be notified on your homepage but it won't show up as an additional resource in your library 

Can you turn on the RI ribbon in the HCSB NT and do you see any info there? If so, it has downloaded correctly

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2017 8:41 AM

Vincent Chia:
This is the book which failed to download:

Additionally, the resource linked to isn't a book... it is a reverse interlinear which requires you to own the base resource. Do you own the actual book (HCSB)? 

What version of the app are you running? Have you tried "update now"? Restarting your app? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8059
LogosEmployee

Vincent Chia:
a book which I purchased today failed to download to my computer and tablet

You are a Logos Now member, so this reverse interlinear would have downloaded on 3 January, when we made it available to all Logos Now members. (You can still purchase it if you want to have permanent ownership of the resource should you cancel your Logos Now subscription, but you do not need to purchase it to use it.)

Posts 327
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2017 7:21 PM

Thanks for the replies. Yes my Holman bible RI function is up and running. I misunderstood that the purchase will appear as a new resource download on Logos.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS