Notes field is very unstable

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 19
John F Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 18 2017 5:33 PM

I would like to know if anyone else using Logos 7 (Mac) struggles with 'jerky' notes fields. If you ever leave a length note field, and then try to get another cursor in that field, the entire note window jerks around. Even simple tasks like highlighting text within a note field is highly erratic, and very time consuming. It takes several tries to get a cursor at a particular place in a long note field. Surely there is code that can fix this.

Posts 655
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 18 2017 9:16 PM

I have something similar going on in Windows 10.

Posts 764
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 3:23 PM

I'm am on Logos 7 on Windows 7.  I don't see the "jumping around", but the highlighting is erratic!  It sometimes takes three attempts before text color and background is actually applied.

Posts 19
John F Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2017 6:15 PM

Yes, highlighting is a bear. In fact, if the note is lengthy, any attempt to select content is erratic. What I have experienced is that if I try to place a cursor in a long note field, a large (random) body of text that is automatically selected.

It seems that the problem only happen when the note field is longer than one screen. Does anyone have experience with long note fields?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS