Notes Imported! And, how do you insert and activate all those Hyperlinks?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 17 2010 6:37 AM

Notes imported into 4.0b! Yea!

So, how do you continue to insert all those great hyperlinks so those journal articles pages you've referenced, pages in dictionaries and commentaries, open?

Imported notes with hyperlinks are "colored" but inactive . . .

Searched for "hyperlink" but found next to nothing . . . any suggestions?

Thanks, Jerry

Posts 1657
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2010 7:41 AM

Jerry, try typing "hyperlink notes" (or a variation) into the search box for the forum. I'm pretty sure this cannnot be done directly, but that some may have found a work-around by going out into a word processor and then copying back the link?

Regards, SteveF

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2010 8:20 AM

Much thanks . . . did some reading and it sounds like the workaround is way more time than just continuing to use L3 until L4 gets up to speed. Maybe most don't hyperlink, but when researching and noting sources, it's just wonderful and something L3 did quite well.

"If" my analysis of L4 is correct, it sounds like they brought it to market without the capacity of L3 . . . maybe soon!

Jerry

Posts 31401
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2010 6:53 PM

Jerry Smith:
Imported notes with hyperlinks are "colored" but inactive .

Are you sure? I think it takes a CNTL click to follow the link - at least it's something like that. I know because I thought they didn't work a few days back,

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 164
Rick Harrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 3:12 PM

MJ. Smith:
I think it takes a CNTL click to follow the link

Zowie! Thanks MJ! This finally brings me a bit closer to what I expected from Logos 4. Now if someone could tell me how to get hyperlinks like I have from my LDLS 3 notes in my new Logos 4 notes....

Posts 68
Warren Dane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 7:43 PM

I use the CNTRL click recommended earlier. It works fine for hyperlinks to other scripture verses. If going on the internet to a location, I don't know. I haven't created that type of hyperlink.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS