No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 18 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last »
This post has 735 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 106
pk47 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:00 PM

Please consider getting the New Testament Studies from Cambridge. 64 volumes since the 50s. 

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/new-testament-studies/all-issues

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 11:36 PM

pk47:

Please consider getting the New Testament Studies from Cambridge. 64 volumes since the 50s. 

Amen!!!!!

Posts 8953
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 2:34 AM

Nathan Parker:
I've tagged all my journals and magazines with the Journal tag to ensure they get into my collection no matter what. :-)

That's what I did too, and for the same reason.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2703
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 9:01 AM

pk47:

This a good suggestion, i will add my voice for it's inclusion in LogosYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 297
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 7:48 AM

Any update as to when the next bundle of new journals available?

Posts 689
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 8:26 AM

I wouldn't expect it just yet - we have only just received the last tranche.

However if FaithLife would like to answer the question - that would be good too.

Shalom

Posts 1828
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 9:11 PM

Charlene:

We're finalizing the details and hope to have them up on Pre-Pub in the next couple of weeks.

Posts 8953
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 11:20 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Charlene:

We're finalizing the details and hope to have them up on Pre-Pub in the next couple of weeks.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 689
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 1:22 AM

Indeed

YesYes

Shalom

Posts 297
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 2:02 AM

Thanks, Phil, for the update!

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 2:29 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Charlene:

Thank you Phil!  Will JETS make it into the TJL 4.1 upgrade?

Posts 1828
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 3:47 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil any updates on . . . getting JETS back?

It looks highly likely that we'll be getting JETS and the other Galaxie journals back in the near future. We're working out the final details and should have an announcement in the coming weeks. It's not finalized yet, but looks very promising.

That is good news! I suppose jets won't make it into any of the 3.1 bundles though?

It won't. It'll be part of another collection, but it'll have dynamic pricing enabled.

Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future. We're getting the files and working out the details, but it's underway. Be on the lookout for an up-to-date version of Galaxie's Theological Journal Library on Pre-Pub in the next several weeks. It'll have dynamic pricing enabled, so if you already own a prior version of the Theological Journal Library or any of our journal bundles that overlap, you'll pay only for the new content. This will allow you to continue to buy our journals as well as TJL if you'd like.

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 3:57 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future. We're getting the files and working out the details, but it's underway. Be on the lookout for an up-to-date version of Galaxie's Theological Journal Library on Pre-Pub in the next several weeks. It'll have dynamic pricing enabled,

Stupendous News Phil! Thanks.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 195
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 6:02 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future.

This is phenomenal news! Thank you, Phil, and everyone involved for your hard work to make this happen. I know many of us are thrilled!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 1982
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 7:21 PM

That is indeed great news!  Now go get BAR!  Big Smile

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 516
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 8:14 PM

Phil,

Will the Galaxie material be tagged the same as Logos produced journals? Right now I have a lot of Galaxie journals that the tagging has not been redone to work with the Logos journal feature. I am hoping that all the old Galaxie journals are scheduled to be updated.

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 10:20 PM

JSPL??? Among others mentioned throughout this thread! Lol! Keep at it Phil and your team!

Posts 297
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2018 1:23 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future. We're getting the files and working out the details, but it's underway. Be on the lookout for an up-to-date version of Galaxie's Theological Journal Library on Pre-Pub in the next several weeks. It'll have dynamic pricing enabled, so if you already own a prior version of the Theological Journal Library or any of our journal bundles that overlap, you'll pay only for the new content. This will allow you to continue to buy our journals as well as TJL if you'd like.

SUPER!!!!!! Yahoo! Thanks, Phil, for the wonderful update!

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2018 4:52 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Probably the best option! Glad to hear a resolution for a long enduring cycle that can finally move forward to more improvement!

Posts 8953
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2018 9:57 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future.

This is fantastic news!

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
It'll have dynamic pricing enabled, so if you already own a prior version of the Theological Journal Library or any of our journal bundles that overlap, you'll pay only for the new content.

I'm very thankful for this.

Page 18 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS