No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 19 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last »
This post has 735 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 3238
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2018 11:44 AM

I agree.  This is good news.  Masters and Trinity are two journals in Galaxie that aren't in the TJL bundle so I'm hoping the Galaxie bundle will add them so I can get them at a prepub discount Beer

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2018 10:56 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future.

Phil

Are there any plans to get Biblical Archaeology Review (BAR) into Logos?

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2018 4:48 PM

Mark:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future.

Phil

Are there any plans to get Biblical Archaeology Review (BAR) into Logos?

BAR, not at the moment 👍😁👌

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2018 5:03 PM

It would be nice to let Phil respond

Posts 195
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 29 2018 7:33 PM

Bobby Terhune:

Phil,

Will the Galaxie material be tagged the same as Logos produced journals? Right now I have a lot of Galaxie journals that the tagging has not been redone to work with the Logos journal feature. I am hoping that all the old Galaxie journals are scheduled to be updated.

This is an important question that I have wondered too. I would love to see all of my journals utilize fully the Logos journal feature!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 3238
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2018 8:14 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil any updates on . . . getting JETS back?

It looks highly likely that we'll be getting JETS and the other Galaxie journals back in the near future. We're working out the final details and should have an announcement in the coming weeks. It's not finalized yet, but looks very promising.

That is good news! I suppose jets won't make it into any of the 3.1 bundles though?

It won't. It'll be part of another collection, but it'll have dynamic pricing enabled.

Reporting back that we have a signed contract to bring Galaxie's Theological Journal Library back to Logos in the near future. We're getting the files and working out the details, but it's underway. Be on the lookout for an up-to-date version of Galaxie's Theological Journal Library on Pre-Pub in the next several weeks. It'll have dynamic pricing enabled, so if you already own a prior version of the Theological Journal Library or any of our journal bundles that overlap, you'll pay only for the new content. This will allow you to continue to buy our journals as well as TJL if you'd like.

Any updates on this Mr Gons?

Posts 1925
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2018 4:56 PM

By the way, I saw the 4.1 bundles go on Pre-Pub. Locked mine in.

Nathan Parker

Posts 1394
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 6:38 AM

thanks for pointing it out, I'm in too :-)

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1828
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 7:41 AM

Bobby Terhune:

Will the Galaxie material be tagged the same as Logos produced journals? Right now I have a lot of Galaxie journals that the tagging has not been redone to work with the Logos journal feature. I am hoping that all the old Galaxie journals are scheduled to be updated.

We're working through those details now, so it's not for certain yet. But it looks like we will produce them to our same standards, so they'll work as your other journals do. We'll make sure to spell this out on the product page when it goes up.

Posts 516
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 8:10 AM

Phil,

Thanks for the reply! Perhaps the pricing for the initial Galaxie product could reflect the cost of retagging their material. Without that I would consider it a loss for the Logos ecosystem.

Best,

Posts 3238
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 8:50 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Bobby Terhune:

We're working through those details now, so it's not for certain yet. But it looks like we will produce them to our same standards, so they'll work as your other journals do. We'll make sure to spell this out on the product page when it goes up.

Phil

I'm just curious... Do you have an ETA on these? 1 month, 3 months, etc?

Posts 4763
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 10:43 AM

Nathan Parker:

By the way, I saw the 4.1 bundles go on Pre-Pub. Locked mine in.

https://www.logos.com/product/154052/master-journal-bundle-41

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 4:17 AM

Curious, any news of JBL?

Mine is stuck on Journal of Biblical Literature, vols. 100–125 (1981–2006). Any possibility to see something here?

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 5:04 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Bobby Terhune:

This is welcome news, Phil. Can you give an estimate as to when the product will be ready for roll out?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 8:21 AM

How about updates here, too:

Ashland Theological Journal, vols. 1–45 (1968–2013)

5 Years is missing

Posts 1828
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 12:23 PM

Mattillo:
I'm just curious... Do you have an ETA on these? 1 month, 3 months, etc?

Beloved:
Can you give an estimate as to when the product will be ready for roll out?

The team tells me end of next week seems doable, but I'd add another week or two to your expectations so we can exceed them. :)

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 12:46 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
The team tells me end of next week seems doable, but I'd add another week or two to your expectations so we can exceed them. :)

ROFL
Thanks Phil I really really needed that laugh.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 1:24 PM

JohnB:
ROFL

And I learned another acronym today.

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 11:55 PM

Hi Phil, is the JETS ever coming back? Kindly advise.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2018 3:22 AM

Will one ever see JTS?

Page 19 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS