Potential Bug: No Scrolling in Groups when Creating a Group Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 576
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 11 2017 4:50 PM

So, I have been trying to create a group reading plan. The problem I have is that I cannot see my group listen. I have many Faithlife Groups that I have joined for various different reasons. So, when I go to select a group, I see a large list. BUT, I cannot see ALL of the groups that I am a part of. Since Logos sorts the group lists alphabetically, the one I want to select is not visible. And, since I cannot scroll OR search for it, I cannot select the group at all.

I am not sure if that is a bug, or just not something that Reading Plans could ever do. Either way, I would like to suggest that Faithlife/Logos update reading plans in Logos so when I select a group, I can both scroll AND search by typing in the name of the group (in case one's list of groups is massive). Here is a screenshot of what I mean by not seeing all of my groups.

As you can see, my list ends at Mark Futato. There are other groups I have joined that goes beyond this list.

Posts 9138
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 11 2017 5:06 PM

Caleb, while my list is shorter and I therefore cannot check to see if I have your problem, your suggestions for a scroll bar and a search box are excellent ones. Hopefully someone from Faithlife will see this post.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 576
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 7:36 PM

Has someone from Faithlife/Logos seen this yet? I haven't heard, so I thought I'd double check.

Posts 3017
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 17 2017 1:20 PM

Caleb S.:

So, I have been trying to create a group reading plan. The problem I have is that I cannot see my group listen. I have many Faithlife Groups that I have joined for various different reasons. So, when I go to select a group, I see a large list. BUT, I cannot see ALL of the groups that I am a part of. Since Logos sorts the group lists alphabetically, the one I want to select is not visible. And, since I cannot scroll OR search for it, I cannot select the group at all.

I am not sure if that is a bug, or just not something that Reading Plans could ever do. Either way, I would like to suggest that Faithlife/Logos update reading plans in Logos so when I select a group, I can both scroll AND search by typing in the name of the group (in case one's list of groups is massive). Here is a screenshot of what I mean by not seeing all of my groups.

As you can see, my list ends at Mark Futato. There are other groups I have joined that goes beyond this list.

Caleb,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll write up a case.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS