Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Pete Tegeler | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 14 2017 11:34 AM

Sunday, 2/5, the proclaim remote did not work on three different devices. I rechecked on Monday and it worked. This past Sunday, 2/12, the remote did not work again and, just like before, is now working with no apparent issue.

The first Sunday the remote wasn't working, it failed to show any presentations, similar to the attached image.

The second time, when I would try to control the presentation, the app would open the presentation, fail to load any images, then crash.

Thanks for your help.

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 14 2017 11:39 AM
Thanks for the report Pete. I will take a look. Are you using the remote via the internet or via your local network? This article talks about this. http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/209613913-Proclaim-Local-Wi-Fi-Remote If you are not using the local remote, you might find it to be a lot more consistent.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 11
Pete Tegeler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 14 2017 2:50 PM

We tried the remote on multiple devices the second Sunday, some via internet and some on the local network. 

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 14 2017 3:20 PM

Ok, since it can be easy to miss, did you see the Local Wifi banner? Like in this screenshot (albeit a little out of date)

If the presentation did not show this then it wasn’t really in LocalWifi mode.

Something that would be helpful would be the logs from the computer you were presenting with. That will show remote controllers connecting and disconnecting.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 11
Pete Tegeler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 9:57 AM

I believe the banner was there at the time of the issue, at least on some of the devices we tried.

Here are the log files

4745.Proclaim Logs 2_15.zip

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS