25th Anniversary Gift now good on ANY order!

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 280
Charlene | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 17 2017 8:22 AM

Yesterday when I read about the gift, it seemed like it was only good for the books they listed. BUT today the 25th Anniversary coupon is good for any book(s) ordered! Yahoo!!!! I had been waiting to purchase Four Portraits, One Jesus by Mark Strauss. Now it is in my library! Thank you, Faithlife!

Posts 663
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 8:41 AM

So good! I honestly worried it was a mistake at first (that it applied to everything).

I bought Sailhamer's Meaning of the Pentateuch.

Posts 2148
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:07 AM

I wish that was made clear from the getgo. I had a whole bunch of things on my wishlist I could have chosen instead.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 9032
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:09 AM

mab:
I wish that was made clear from the getgo. I had a whole bunch of things on my wishlist I could have chosen instead.

Call and ask them if you return a product whether you can get the discount restored.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 218
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:33 AM

Thank you for making that change.

Retina MacBook Pro. i5 2.6ghz 8gb RAM, 512mb SSD (Late 2013). macOS 10.14. iPad Mini 4–128gb

Verbum 8 Platinum. Orthodox + Lutheran Bronze. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 588
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:56 AM

Thank you Logos! I picked up Thomas Oden's Systematic Theology.

Posts 134
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:09 AM

mab:

Yesterday I bought a book as it was only for the shown resources. Today I could buy another book with the same coupon code 25YEAR. So propably you don't need to write them

Posts 6062
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:21 AM

C.E.H.:

mab:

Yesterday I bought a book as it was only for the shown resources. Today I could buy another book with the same coupon code 25YEAR. So propably you don't need to write them

I just tried it again today and it didn't work. I really don't mind, as I got the books 📚 I really wanted yesterday 👍

Posts 2123
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:23 AM

Bought Kingdom of Priests yesterday. My strategy is to use coupon codes and store credit to purchase rarely discounted resources.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 3642
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:35 AM

Thank you, FL!

Happy Anniversary!

Posts 2755
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:39 AM

Thank you, Faithlife. Celebrate well. Smile

Posts 2148
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 2:04 PM

Mark Smith:

mab:

Call and ask them if you return a product whether you can get the discount restored.

I just got an email from them saying I can get $25 off even if I used the previous code. Wow!  Thank you Faithlife! Geeked 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 157
Donn Arms | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 2:40 PM

Just scored a volume of MacArthur's NT Commentary.

Posts 1667
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:02 PM

Very nice, indeed. I've been looking for an excuse to get the NIV Zondervan Study Bible. Got it for 7 bucks.

I am very thankful.

Win 10 Android/Fire OS 5

Posts 547
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:17 PM

One more thank-you, this one from an almost 15-year customer.

Posts 3
Colin Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:32 PM

My dad bought some books from Vyrso using this code; which worked, but I am trying and it is not working. Has anyone else tried buying books on Vyrso? I am wondering if I caught it just before they made it exclusive to Logos.

p.s. Thank you FL!

Posts 26999
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:38 PM

Colin Prim:
My dad bought some books from Vyrso using this code; which worked, but I am trying and it is not working.

They didn't intend it to work on Vyrso and have shut down the coupon code from working there. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 4:28 PM

alabama24:

Colin Prim:
My dad bought some books from Vyrso using this code; which worked, but I am trying and it is not working.

They didn't intend it to work on Vyrso and have shut down the coupon code from working there. 

Thanks alabama24. 

Posts 51
Eduardo Espiritu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 5:00 PM

Happy Anniversary.  Thanks for the gift. Sure didn't take long to spend it. Two books had caught my eye and I was procrastinating. Dominic Crossan and NT Wright discuss the Resurrection of Jesus was one.  Walter Kasper's Gospel of the Family the second. Those and the Monthly freebie/$1/$2 add ons (Verbum and Logos) made for fun shopping,  The SPCK Introduction to Simone Weil dug into my own money.  Thanks again.

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 5:18 PM

Thanks & Happy Anniversary . Be blessed ! 

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS