Logos 7 books to kindle paper white

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 2
Josiah Russell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 4 2017 12:24 AM

please please please tell me that I can export my logos 7 recources to my kindle. I just can't read in my computer or my phone 

Posts 21528
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 4 2017 12:33 AM

Hi Josiah - and welcome to th forums 

Does the procedure outlined at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/124007.aspx help?

Graham

Posts 32
Frank H | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 4 2017 9:53 AM

Hi Josiah,

I was sad to see the send to kindle feature go because I like to read on the kindle.  I would rather read on epaper (kindle) than a backlit screen on a tablet.  Especially at night when I can't sleep.  I buy most of my non-reference books for kindle.  However, sometimes Logos or paper are the only options. I finally bought a $100 Samsung tablet, and have been happy with it for reading Logos books.  You get lots of features that you wouldn't get with Send-to-Kindle, and it turns out that reading on a tablet isn't too bad, though I still try to avoid it in the middle of the night.  Hope this helps!

Posts 5221
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 4 2017 10:23 AM

Icarus Illumina E654BK  Might fit the bill of a alternative to kindle unfortunately it seems to only have 8 GB go internal memory  but if you only have Logos installed can still easily download you favourite translation and the books you are currently reading.

-dan

Posts 1
Marcin Kowalski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 12 2017 7:22 PM

Could U recommend a good tablet for Logos? I would appreciate it very much, my old Asus transformer doesn't support the Logos app any more.

Posts 3623
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 12 2017 8:05 PM

Marcin Kowalski:

Could U recommend a good tablet for Logos? I would appreciate it very much, my old Asus transformer doesn't support the Logos app any more.

I am very happy with the Kindle HD8. I am sure there are better tablets for studying, but I do not use Android ecosystem for studying. I can print to Kindle 100 pages at a time. I then read using the Kindle app with a black background and white lettering. My wife loves me for this - I do not have the bright screen on when she is sleeping or trying to sleep.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1
Mlthrbrry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:50 PM

Honestly I have spent thousands of dollars on my library and I should be able to read them any way I wish please reinstall the send to kindle option. You should be listening to your customers.

Posts 25956
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:56 PM

Mlthrbrry:
please reinstall the send to kindle option.

You realize that it was removed for contractual/legal reasons?

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Due to a combination of technical, legal, and permission issues outside our control, we're going to retire the send-to-Kindle feature on 3/31. You'll be able to use the service through the end of the month. After that point, it will no longer work. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Update: Books already sent to Kindle will not be affected by this change. You will be able to continue to enjoy them on your Kindle after 3/31.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 102
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 6:42 PM

If I could snap my fingers and make one thing happen... send to kindle would be very close to the top. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS