BUG: LN and Multiple resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 420
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 8 2017 8:39 AM

To whom it may concern,

I would like to report a bug relating to the Louw-Nida. I am unable to add a multiple resource to the LN when it is the primary resource. The multiple resource menu allows me to select a secondary resource EG. TDNT, the '+' appears in the tab but the resource never loads.

Many thanks, Liam

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 8 2017 8:52 AM

Hello Liam,

Thank you for posting this. Does the tab for the book where you've setup Multiple resources look like this?

In this case I have 1. Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament based on Semantic Domains, and 2. TDNT. If it does look like this, keep scrolling and when you hit upon a word both share the second column should appear.

Posts 1526
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 8 2017 8:53 AM

The problem occurs in Volume 1 of Louw-Nida, not in Volume 2. It has to do with Volume 2 being more of the traditional lexicon, whereas Volume 1 is unique and therefore does not "match up" with other lexicons. 

Here is what Liam is seeing. This screenshot is from Volume 1 of Louw-Nida with the EDNT enabled in Multiple Resources, but not displaying. Again, this is because the arrangement of Volume 1 of Louw-Nida is unique and not compatible with other lexicons.

Switching to Volume 2 in the table of contents causes the EDNT to appear because it's a traditional (i.e., alphabetically arranged) lexicon.

Posts 2517
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 8 2017 4:43 PM

Liam & Abigail Maguire:

To whom it may concern,

I would like to report a bug relating to the Louw-Nida. I am unable to add a multiple resource to the LN when it is the primary resource. The multiple resource menu allows me to select a secondary resource EG. TDNT, the '+' appears in the tab but the resource never loads.

Many thanks, Liam

Hi Liam,

I'll write up a case so someone on our team can look at it.

Posts 420
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 10 2017 11:15 PM

Thanks for replying all. Philana - thank you for looking into it.

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS