MArchmadness Suprises

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3640
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 7:42 AM

Bruce Dunning:
Okay, my latest surprise is the number of votes cast so far in the second round. For instance Tim Keller vs Norman Geisler in round 1 totaled 4,999 votes but the Tim Keller vs Gordon Fee has only generated 368 votes so far and the voting ends today at 3:00 p.m. pst. What gives?

The results are based on when the page was reloaded. If you had that tab open since you originally voted and hadn't refreshed the page recently, you'll be seeing old results.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 9229
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:05 AM

John Kight:
I'm seeing 1453 for Fee and 1500 for Keller

Perhaps what I am seeing is the vote count when I voted. Not sure why it is not updating when I check it again.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9229
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:06 AM

PetahChristian:
The results are based on when the page was reloaded. If you had that tab open since you originally voted and hadn't refreshed the page recently, you'll be seeing old results.

I thought I had refreshed it but it seems that I had not.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:07 AM

Bruce Dunning:
Not sure why it is not updating when I check it again.

I'm very glad this vote-counting system does not run federal elections!

Posts 818
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:22 AM

scooter:

I'm very glad this vote-counting system does not run federal elections!

Logos has this system; the USA has the electoral college. Stick out tongue

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:31 AM

Lew Worthington:
Logos has this system; the USA has the electoral college

I am Canadian.  In Grade 10 American History, I wrote a paper on the electoral college.  When the USA has a federal election, I read with interest how the system functions in the situation that year.

Canada has no such body.

Posts 3640
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 9:43 AM

scooter:

I am Canadian.  In Grade 10 American History, I wrote a paper on the electoral college.  When the USA has a federal election, I read with interest how the system functions in the situation that year.

It's a sad truth that people from other nations generally are more educated about America, than we are.

How wonderful it will be when people of every nation have a King and Lord.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 9229
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 11:25 AM

PetahChristian:
How wonderful it will be when people of every nation have a King and Lord.

Yes

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS