Draw lines

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:59 PM

I thought I read once where we could draw lines like a plastic overlay over a passage or in a book. Where one could draw a line up or down to link 2 verses or phrases on another spot on the page? Can't find it.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 9:21 PM

Yes, that is possible...I don't recall how to do it...I was going to say though you can not do that and keep those lines.  When you turn off that feature the lines go away.  I think it is mainly used for presenters.  Now, i have not looked at 4b highlighting, but, that may have a way to draw something in.

William

[<b>edited by:</b> William Bingham at 9:39 PM (GMT -8) on Thu, Mar 18 2010]
With the added info of Stephen.....Yes F8 will mark it up but will be cleared with F8 again or ESC to get out of the drawing program completely.

Posts 578
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 9:32 PM

Hi, Folks,

Try F8.

Steve

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:23 AM

Stephen's answer refers to "presenters mode" where it goes away when you hit ESC. 

I have in the past requested a similar item for markup...

Highlighting Request: The old circle and arrow trick

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/7907/62674.aspx#62674

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:56 AM

Thomas

I like this idea.  In a way I m surprised its not available as highlighting in L4 or L3 for that matter.  it seems to me that many people would draw lines and so forth not just simple highlight or symbols on top of words etc.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS