New 24-Hour Face Off - John Henry Newman or Thomas Aquinas?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2017 10:37 AM

So who do you think will win this one? My guess is that Aquinas will win hands-down!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 10:39 AM

My link to the Face off is not working.

Posts 286
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 10:48 AM

Neither is mine. I keep getting a "failed to open page" error. Sometimes it says it can't find a server. At other times it says it can't establish a secure connection.

I hope they can get this fixed. I could use resources from both authors

Retina MacBook Pro, 2013, iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum. Gold: Orthodox. Bronze: Lutheran. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Messianic Jewish, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 10:49 AM

The link in the email is wrong. Or at least the server isn't configured to accept it. Add a "www." to the front of it.

https://www.logosmarchmadness.com/

instead of

https://logosmarchmadness.com/

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 10:57 AM

I just went to Logos.com and where it said March Madness, vote now; clicked that and once the brackets came up, then the new face off appeared and so I voted that way.

Posts 48
Doug Newby | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:13 AM

Bruce Dunning:

My guess is that Aquinas will win hands-down!

I agree with you and it appears the early stages of the voting does too.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:27 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to view how the votes are going once you have voted? I can't seem to find a way to view this after I have voted.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 917
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:58 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to view how the votes are going once you have voted? I can't seem to find a way to view this after I have voted.

One way is to visit the page using a browser where you aren't signed into your account, then you will see the pop up with the latest vote tally

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 12:30 PM

David Carter:

Bruce Dunning:

One way is to visit the page using a browser where you aren't signed into your account, then you will see the pop up with the latest vote tally

Yes, but that seems like such a round-about, awkward way to doing things.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS