Highlighting obscures right side of text in Interlinears

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Terry M. Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 20 2017 9:01 AM

If I apply highlighting with borders in a Bible with Inline Interlinear off, things display well--

However, if I set Inline Interlinear on, the right side of some of the interlinear text is obscured--

This can make the interlinear a little hard to read. It also makes text that I've Sniped and pasted into a presentation look unprofessional. 

To me it looks like Logos doesn't pad the right side of interlinear text enough. (The left side is padded properly.) Is there any chance that Logos could take a look at this and fix it? Preferably starting with The Lexham English Bible?

Thanks,
Terry Moore

Posts 2997
LogosEmployee
Tommy Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 20 2017 10:44 AM

Hi Terry,

I'm having problems replicating the behavior I'm seeing in your second image. When I select text with RVI data using a double box style highlight it doesn't obstruct anything. Is this a custom highlight or the double-box highlight under in the Emaphsis Markup pallet? Can you post where this is happening in the LEB with a screenshot that has more context (the whole panel would be nice)? Can you post the support info for the resource(s) this is happening in, the font size for your texts set in Tools>Settings, and where the slider is at in the panel menu of the resource. 

The panel menu is the book image in the top-left corner of the resource panel. You can get to the support info for the book by clicking the 'i' icon in the top right, and pasting the text from below the "Support info" section at the bottom. 

Posts 2997
LogosEmployee
Tommy Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 20 2017 3:51 PM

Hi Terry,

Philana helped me replicate the behavior. Thanks for posting. I've reported the issue. 

Posts 13
Terry M. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 20 2017 3:58 PM

Thanks, Tommy.

I was just working on a reply to your post. I get the same behavior in LEB, LGNTI, and LGNTI: SBL. I haven't checked any others. 

The single and double black border is from the Emphasis Markup palette and the blue L/R side borders are from a custom palette. Solid fills aren't a problem, only if there is a right border.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.