Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5
Edwin Kwok | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 5 2017 7:32 PM

I just noticed that 中文聖經新標點和合本(上帝版)RI is not working properly anymore.

1. In the NT portion, when you click a word, the RVI panel is not moving to the portion of the text that should correspond to the clicked word.

2. Even when "corresponding selection" is ticked, the corresponding selections does not show on the English and original language bibles

Is it just me? I have already made sure that the Visual filters are set correctly.

Edwin

Posts 1186
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 11:00 PM

Logos,

I can confirm that there is problem with RVI NT that Edwin reported above, at least 4 gospels got problem.

Also noticed that the Inline Interlinear icon is missing

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Mid 2014 2.5GHz RAM:16GB SSD:512GB macOS Catalina 10.15.2 | iPhone Xs Max iOS 13.3

Posts 9059
LogosEmployee

I've alerted the resource production team.

Posts 1508
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 2:03 PM

Confirmed that there is a problem. However, this may be a resource problem or may be a software bug.

Specific example: John 15:1-4. In the following, the RVI panel does not respond to the red text highlighted below. All other text responds correctly. Not sure if there's a pattern. It seems to happen around where there are "dots" (·) in the RVI text.

1 「我是真葡萄樹,父是栽培的人。2 凡屬我不結果子的枝子,他就剪去;凡結果子的,他就修理乾淨,使枝子果子更多。3 現在你們因我講給你們的道已經乾淨了。4 你們要常在我裏面,我也常在你們裏面。枝子若不常在葡萄樹上,自己就不能結果子;你們若不常在我裏面,也是這樣。

Posts 9059
LogosEmployee

We've published a resource update to fix this problem. Please enter "update now" in the command box at the top of the Logos 7 window to download it.

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 7 2017 10:00 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

We've published a resource update to fix this problem. Please enter "update now" in the command box at the top of the Logos 7 window to download it.

如果您的介面是中文,請輸入“更新”,Logos會自動下載更新。這個問題也會解決了!謝謝。

Best regards,

Philip

Posts 1508
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 7 2017 10:52 AM

The RVI problem seems to be fixed now. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS