Free book of the Month mistake?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 500
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 6 2017 4:35 PM

But I still have the mistaken book I purchased on April 1.  Reading Scripture with the Church Fathers   Will I get to keep it??  I dont want the one it should have been..

Posts 477
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:35 PM

Mine is still in my library and shows up in my orders. No refund given. So perhaps they'll honor the mistaken price for those who already bought it, but slammed on the brakes to prevent anyone else from getting it of $1.99?

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM || iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum, Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite. | Silver: Ordinariate. Anglican | Bronze: Standard, Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 450
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:45 PM

Its an interesting problem, but I'm sure that Faithlife will do whatever is right in the circumstances.

I bought this resource for $1.99 on 1 April 2017 and it shows in the orders of my account. Today (7 April), I received the general circular that it had been placed on sale in error. However, its not in my library - so either it has not been downloaded at all or has been downloaded but removed. I'm not sure which has happened.  Keep well Paul  

Posts 1023
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:55 PM

I thought people were going to be able to keep it 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 488
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:57 PM

Keith Pang:

I thought people were going to be able to keep it 

We are able to keep it. Mine is still in my library.

Posts 763
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:58 PM

I bought it on April 1.  It is currently listed and accessible on my Logos desktop.  I just downloaded it onto my iPad.  So it is still available to me.

Posts 28230
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 6:03 PM

Rodney Phillips:
But I still have the mistaken book I purchased on April 1.  Reading Scripture with the Church Fathers   Will I get to keep it??

Yes. FL has already confirmed this and they intentionally left that resource at the discounted price for 24 hours. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2400
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 8:51 PM

A double portion! Geeked

Thank you FL!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1023
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 6 2017 8:58 PM

Thanks everyone!

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 450
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 7 2017 5:20 AM

Paul:

Its an interesting problem, but I'm sure that Faithlife will do whatever is right in the circumstances.

I bought this resource for $1.99 on 1 April 2017 and it shows in the orders of my account. Today (7 April), I received the general circular that it had been placed on sale in error. However, its not in my library - so either it has not been downloaded at all or has been downloaded but removed. I'm not sure which has happened.  Keep well Paul  

My mistake - I now find that the resource is in my library after all. Thanks to FL and to those on this thread who have clarified it all. Keep well Paul

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS