BUG: Sermon Editor breaks all Scripture Tiles

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 11 2017 3:15 AM

When opening an existing Sermon Document in the Sermon Editor in Logos Web App, all the Scripture reference tiles get broken. 

Basically, only the first character appears (the first verse number). There is no Scripture text at all. 

Furthermore, this is then synced to the desktop version and mobile devices. (I discovered this on Sunday morning after making a small correction in the web app, thinking I was saving time!).

Related to this, I just attempted to input a passage in the web app, which worked fine, except the Bible version didn't honour my preferred Bible. 

These may be known issues. My apologies if they have been previously reported. 

Posts 89
LogosEmployee
Lawrence Rafferty | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 11 2017 10:09 AM

I'm very sorry! I'm working on fixing some of these issues right now. I'll post an update here when it is available.

EDIT: the app is updated now so your first issue should be fixed.

I don't know why your preferred Bible wasn't used. I just changed my preferred Bible via the homepage to the NIV, and then added Pr 3:5-6 in a sermon. Surprisingly it used ESV. I tried again and that time it used the NIV. I repeated this two more times and it alternated between ESV and NIV! We will continue looking into this, but in the mean time I suggest trying it twice, it might work the second time.

EDIT 2: We found and fixed the cause of the problem where it would use the wrong Bible.

Thank you again for reporting these issues. Please let me know if you see any more problems.

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 12 2017 1:28 AM

Lawrence Rafferty:
I'm very sorry!

Please don't apologise!! I'm glad I was able to report something that needed fixing. 

Lawrence Rafferty:
EDIT: the app is updated now so your first issue should be fixed.

Lawrence Rafferty:
EDIT 2: We found and fixed the cause of the problem where it would use the wrong Bible.

Thanks for getting these fixed so quickly. You guys rock! 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS