7.3 B3 Morph Query Problems on macOS 10.12.4

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 383
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 11 2017 5:40 PM

Find attached a screenshot of a fairly straightforward Morph Query. I'm looking for other uses of καινός similary to the use in John 13:34. The output is rubbish, the highlighted hits have nothing to do with the query. Comparing the results to those kicked up by a similar search in a competing product, the verse mapping appears to be off, each hit is a verse or two off. 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 11 2017 7:03 PM

Clint Cozier:
The output is rubbish, the highlighted hits have nothing to do with the query.

Replicated Morph Query document search results showing incorrect verses using Logos 7.6 Beta 3 on Windows 10:

Compared to a Morph search, the highlighting results for Morph Query document appear to have correct relative sizing and placement, albeit verses are a bit off (so overall results are rubbish).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3717
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 12 2017 8:45 AM

Clint and KS4J,

We've got an open case for this issue.

Posts 27263
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 4:06 PM

Clint Cozier:
I'm looking for other uses of καινός similary to the use in John 13:34. The output is rubbish, the highlighted hits have nothing to do with the query.

Note that your result specifies two resources, so if you scroll down you will get the correct set of results! But the fix is to specify SBLGNT instead of All Morph Resources.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 3717
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 24 2017 10:37 AM

Clint Cozier:

Find attached a screenshot of a fairly straightforward Morph Query. I'm looking for other uses of καινός similary to the use in John 13:34. The output is rubbish, the highlighted hits have nothing to do with the query. Comparing the results to those kicked up by a similar search in a competing product, the verse mapping appears to be off, each hit is a verse or two off. 

This should be improved now.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS