Shortcut/hotkey for Logos Resource Context Menu? (Windows 10)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 468
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 20 2017 4:05 AM

Hi All,

I am sure that I missing something really obvious here, but cannot find it in any of the wiki articles.

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard shortcut to open the right mouse click context menu? You know the resource menu that has copy/paste/guide commands and lemma details, etc. in it.

The windows Shift + F10 command isn't cutting the mustard (It doesn't work!)

Thanks.

Liam

Carpe verbum.

Posts 22223
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 4:29 AM

Hi Liam

Im not aware of any such shortcut.

How would you envisage it working? It requires a word / phrase to be selected so lends itself to a mouse function.

Posts 6
LogosEmployee
Ladybug | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 6:30 AM

Hi Liam, I am sorry but there is no shortcut like you are describing in the software.  Your idea sounds like it would be a helpful addition to the software.  If you would like to recommend that we implement this shortcut, please make your suggestion at https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7 so that other users can see your idea and vote on it!  This will help us to determine what suggestions may be more useful to other users too.  The more votes an idea receives, the more attention it will receive for consideration as we look to add features and functionality for the software in the future.    

Posts 3706
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 6:32 AM

Some computers and mice have inbuilt shortcuts. For instance, if you have a Synaptic touchpad, tapping the pad with two fingers (place the cursor over the word first) can bring up the context menu. Some keyboards have a key dedicated to this between the AltGr and Ctl keys. If you use another type of mouse, check the settings for possible shortcut functionality and which you may need to enable or specify (i.e., indicate in the settings which shortcut you want to use). 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS