Moffatt NT removing two volumes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 61
DanC | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 12 2017 5:57 PM

I was on board for the 20 volume Moffatt NT Studies Collection for $40.  I received an email today telling me that they are removing two volumes (listed below) and you can order those two volumes for an additional $18. Did anybody else receive this? Has Logos changed packages like this before?

Two following volumes have been removed from this collection:

• The Expositor’s Dictionary of Texts, vol. 1
  • The Expositor’s Dictionary of Texts, vol. 2
Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 6:15 PM

Yes, but for clarification: Both these items are in community pricing. The email was sent to you to let you know that what you had bid on had changed. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 61
DanC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 7:25 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I have never had them change package content on Community Pricing before. 

Posts 6410
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 8:06 PM

In either case, neither item is close to the "finish line." It may be a while before they make it out of CP.

DAL

Posts 5021
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 11:26 PM

It's not a regular practice but it is not unheard of for community pricing, prepub or live packages to change.

Dan Cleghorn:

Thanks for the clarification. I have never had them change package content on Community Pricing before. 

Posts 2311
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 13 2017 4:22 AM

Both the classic Bible collection and the classic German Bible collection had volumes removed during pre pub.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS