Bug: Author/References in Sermons

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 22546
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 18 2017 2:38 PM

I have a problem finding sermons by Wood, Charles R and Bryant, Al in the series Sermon Outlines. Some time ago I noted this series as being tagged by Faithlife for sermons.

{Label Sermon  WHERE Creator ~Wood}  lists only 1 book out of 4. There are no results for Creator ~Bryant.

{Label Sermon  WHERE References ~<Bible Mt 5:1>} has results for Wood (in SOSM) but none for Bryant (in SOLC).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 615
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 9:07 AM

A few months ago we introduced Sermon Outline labels. The idea was that a Sermon Outline was distinct from a Sermon. The hope is that we'll eventually include Sermon Outlines as a distinct section in the Sermon Starter Guide.

Most of the Sermon Outline series got updated from Sermon labels to Sermon Outline labels.

It looks like we missed updating SOSRMMNT. We'll get it updated and pushed out by May 30.

If you ran this search you'll find hits:

{Label Sermon Outline  WHERE Creator ~Wood}

Posts 22546
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 3:05 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
A few months ago we introduced Sermon Outline labels. The idea was that a Sermon Outline was distinct from a Sermon. The hope is that we'll eventually include Sermon Outlines as a distinct section in the Sermon Starter Guide.

I'd forgotten about this thread from January

Kyle G. Anderson:

If you ran this search you'll find hits:

{Label Sermon Outline  WHERE Creator ~Wood}

That worked, but will there be a move toward a more specific datatype for Creator e.g. {Label Sermon  WHERE Creator ~<Biography George Whitefield>}?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.