Logos Summer Sale details are live!

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 23 2017 5:19 PM

FL a response on this thread to sort of the confusion of the terms and conditions of this sale would be helpful and might prevent some people overlooking it, if you were actually clear about the coupon codes, how you quality for them and when you can use them.

Dave Colclough:

It seems there's a bit of confusion on the $10 per $100 dollar spent offer.

Colin:
Hi Dave, I noticed that too.

Josiah:

Ah, I see: "and for every $100 you spend in the summer sale" means the rebate is only for money you spend on items on the sale page, not the whole site.  So I guess no point in adding another base package at this time if not buying items from the summer sale.

PetahChristian:

Vincent Chia:

I think the $10 coupons cannot be used together for one purchase. In effect, only a $10 coupon can be used each time, even if you have $100 worth of coupon. This is good business strategy as there is a pressure to use up all your coupons for several purchases. ;)

Ah. If it's one coupon per order, the coupons are less valuable for me. Thanks for the heads up!

Richard Villanueva:

So if someone spends $600 on a base package, they will receive $60 off their next/future purchase? Is this for any resource or just the summer sale resources?  That seems like a much better deal.

The website sounds like I need to buy a base package to be eligible, THEN for every additional $100 I spend on the Summer Sale resources, I will receive $10 credit.  That does not sound like a deal I want to join in on.

Dave Colclough:
a tad confusing isn't it

Posts 137
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 12:47 PM

Well it looks like we have an answer "If you get Logos 7 Bronze before July 19, we won’t just give you 10% off. We’ll give you $10 back for every $100 you spend in the Summer Sale. To be clear, we’re not just talking about base packages. Fill your cart with your Logos 7 upgrade, and your choice of commentaries and Mobile Ed courses in the Summer Sale. Then, we’ll send you a coupon code worth $10 for every $100 you spend. There’s no limit. The more you spend, the more you save. Just be sure to make your commentary and course selections from the Logos Summer Sale.". See https://blog.logos.com/2017/06/3-reasons-logos-7-bronze-smart-way-upgrade/

Posts 3461
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 3:39 PM

Dave Colclough:

Thanks for the link!

I had thought that the $10 coupon only applied to base packages. I did buy some other Summer Sale items for the 50% off, but hadn't bought a library.

Now I wonder if the base package purchase had to be a part of the original order, to get the $10 coupons on what I did spend. That would be an inconvenience to have to return my previous purchase, then repurchase it with an inexpensive library.

It would also be nice to know if multiple coupons can be used on a single order, or if they have to be used one-by-one on a series of orders.

Thanks again!

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 6749
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 4:51 PM

Why just Bronze and not an upgrade to P/C Gold which still is a little over $100? Bad communication skills still. The worse part is not like they're new in the business. Anyway July's specials we'll be here in a few. I'll hold off on this "Sale."

DAL

Posts 3461
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 4:58 PM

DAL:
Why just Bronze

I think Bronze was just meant to be an example (of the least you could buy yet get all the features). I'm sure someone could buy Gold and still get the deal.

I agree that there's still some confusion, especially when they mention base packages (and neglect libraries). It sounds like the 10% off promotion is written for someone who has never been a customer.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 5:03 PM

DAL:

Why just Bronze and not an upgrade to P/C Gold which still is a little over $100? 

DAL

They way I say the blog post was the writer is targeting those who have recently taken up the free basic package or possibly own the starter package hence why it is suggesting the Bronze package in the headline.  I think that target audience will be more responsive to purchasing Bronze than Gold but I could have read the intent of the post all wrong and be missing the mark.

DAL:

Anyway July's specials we'll be here in a few. I'll hold off on this "Sale."

DAL

Yes 

Posts 3461
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 11:19 PM

PetahChristian:

I had thought that the $10 coupon only applied to base packages. I did buy some other Summer Sale items for the 50% off, but hadn't bought a library.

Now I wonder if the base package purchase had to be a part of the original order, to get the $10 coupons on what I did spend. That would be an inconvenience to have to return my previous purchase, then repurchase it with an inexpensive library.

Any news on whether I have to return my original order or not? I had left a (moderated) question at the blog, but it never got approved or answered. Would prefer not to unnecessarily jump through hoops to return then repurchase items unless it's absolutely necessary.

Posts 3461
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 11:16 PM

PetahChristian:
Any news on whether I have to return my original order or not?

I called Customer Service today, and they were able to help me with the order.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS