Missing Details - Word Pictures

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3688
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:21 PM

I have Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament.  My Logos copy does not have text for the Gospel of John. Though I do not own this book, checking several on-line copies shows that there is text for the Gospel of John.  Can anyone confirm that the book does have content for John and that the Logos copy does not?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 28983
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:27 PM

Floyd Johnson:

I have Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament.  My Logos copy does not have text for the Gospel of John. Though I do not own this book, checking several on-line copies shows that there is text for the Gospel of John.  Can anyone confirm that the book does have content for John and that the Logos copy does not?

Just hidden not missing

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3688
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:28 PM

Solved my own problem, it is not listed as the "Gospel of John", as are the synoptics.  Rather, it is listed as "The Fourth Gospel" and is placed after II Timothy.  In fact, there appear to be a number of book that are placed in a rather strange order - though I do not know if this is the order that is in the original text.

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 3688
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:30 PM

Deleted

Blessings,
Floyd

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS