Copy Scripture point size of Bible verses?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Patrick T Stewart | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 28 2017 6:18 PM

I have the base upgrade for 7 but stayed in 6.  The point size for my Copy Scripture function has gone super large - how do I return it to the orignal point size?

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 28 2017 7:25 PM

Patrick T Stewart:

I have the base upgrade for 7 but stayed in 6.  The point size for my Copy Scripture function has gone super large - how do I return it to the orignal point size?

I'm not sure how you have the upgrade to L7 but stayed in L6. Maybe you can clarify.

When you copy scripture into a program, the text type and size will follow the normal text setting for that application if you are careful about how you paste it in. In MS applications you'll see a small paste icon below the text:

If you click on the arrow it gives you some options:

If you choose the option on the far right it will paste in the normal format of the document.

If you tell Logos to Copy and Paste, you lose this option. You have to copy then paste manually.

I'm not sure why you are seeing a change.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2
Patrick T Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 8:43 AM

Thanks for the reply.  I did the software upgrade for Logos 7 but did not purchase the package of books.  So I am really Logos 6 in my library but have the software enhancements of Logos 7.  My difficulty is with the "Copy Bible Verses" feature in "Tools."  Any verse reference I type in shows up in huge point/font in the verse quote print box.  I have been using Logos since "dos" days and I have never had this problem before.

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 8:42 PM

Patrick T Stewart:
I did the software upgrade for Logos 7 but did not purchase the package of books.  So I am really Logos 6 in my library but have the software enhancements of Logos 7.

For this reason in the future if you have questions use the Logos 7 forum.

Patrick T Stewart:
My difficulty is with the "Copy Bible Verses" feature in "Tools."  Any verse reference I type in shows up in huge point/font in the verse quote print box. 

Let me be sure I understand you correctly this time. Do you mean that the text that appears in the Copy Bible Verses field (the area inside the red rectangle below) is what is supersized?

If so, have you checked to see if you have supersized text in any of the other tools, such as Power Look Up or Information?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS