Note files

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Jeff Arnette | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:23 AM

I use the note documents a lot and I have noticed that when I click out of the note file (to the Bible pane or anything else and then back to the note file), it automatically changes the font to bold. 

This is very frustrating to have to change the font back to normal every time I click back to the note file.  

Logos 7.7.0.0018

Posts 21591
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:27 AM

Hi Jeff - and welcome to the forums

Jeff Arnette:
I use the note documents a lot and I have noticed that when I click out of the note file (to the Bible pane or anything else and then back to the note file), it automatically changes the font to bold. 

I don't see this on Windows 10.

Are you running on Windows or Mac?

Graham

Posts 10
Jeff Arnette | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:32 AM

I am using windows 10 build 15063 on a Dell Inspiron 15. 

It is even happening when I click off the line I am typing to the line above and then click back on the current line. 

Posts 3626
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:44 AM

Do you mean that text already typed changes to bold from normal or that new text you type is in bold?

If the latter, it may be because your default font setting for the note file is set to bold. If so, what you need is to open the note file but NOT an individual note in it. If it shows on the font toolbar that bold is on, then turn it off. Then you can resume your activities and if that's what the problem was, that should solve it.

Posts 10
Jeff Arnette | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 9:10 AM

Thank you Francis, I think that was the problem. 

Posts 3626
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 11:27 AM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS