Please Bring Volume 3 To Logos

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 5 2017 6:30 PM

Please bring Allen P Ross volume 3 on the Psalms to Logos. It's too good to have it incomplete! 👍 Currently only two volumes are available.

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 139
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 7:56 PM

YesYes

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 2124
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:02 PM

Yes

Yes indeed. Volume 3 was released early last year. Looking forward to buying it in Logos!

Posts 8482
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:48 PM

I would buy it right away. Hopefully FL can get it soon.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 4:10 AM

C.E.H.:

I put my 3 votes there!

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 8:15 AM

Can anybody tell me what the prepub price was on the Alan P Ross commentaries on the psalms?  I know the collection included an extra commentary not written by him but I still would like to know.  It seems like kregel  might not be allowing any discounts on it.

DAL

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 1:32 PM

DAL:

Can anybody tell me what the prepub price was on the Alan P Ross commentaries on the psalms?  I know the collection included an extra commentary not written by him but I still would like to know.  It seems like kregel  might not be allowing any discounts on it.

DAL

Nevermind!  I took the plunge and got the set at a discount.  If you ever want to get a decent discount on items contact Zack Barnett. He has turned out to be a great sales rep.  You can call FL and ask for him or you can email him at zack dot barnett at faithlife dot com

Now all we need is volume 3 to hit prepub and make it out of prepub and we'll be all set! 👍👌

DAL

Posts 64
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 1:32 AM

DAL:

Nevermind!  I took the plunge and got the set at a discount.  If you ever want to get a decent discount on items contact Zack Barnett. He has turned out to be a great sales rep.  You can call FL and ask for him or you can email him at zack dot barnett at faithlife dot com

Good to know! Thank you DAL!!!

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 3:58 AM

C.E.H.:

DAL:

Good to know! Thank you DAL!!!

You're welcome! Awesome commentary! I've read the exposition on the first 10 Psalms already!

DAL

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 3:50 PM

Keep voting please 👍

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 9 2017 7:41 PM

👍

Posts 139
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 9 2017 8:07 PM

YesYesYes

That's 3 votes from me

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 64
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 9 2017 11:01 PM

Why in the world does Logos separate text and commentary? Both, of course, are together in the hard copies. I've used Ross at length. Not great as to insight and ground-breaking; still, a wealth of information. But Logos rips the translations out of the commentary and makes them a separate item, with the commentary by itself sans translation. So you have to go back and forth between two windows, rather than up and down in the same. For the life of me, I don't see the point of this.

DAL what are you thinking about the Splitting up of the book? Is it helpful or not?

Posts 87
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 12:10 AM

not Dal here, but I can say it's very helpful - you just align two windows next to each other (one commentary, one translation) and thence you don't need any scrolling at all.

Posts 64
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 12:12 AM

Rokas thank you! Good idea, that's clever

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 1:57 AM

C.E.H.:

Why in the world does Logos separate text and commentary? Both, of course, are together in the hard copies. I've used Ross at length. Not great as to insight and ground-breaking; still, a wealth of information. But Logos rips the translations out of the commentary and makes them a separate item, with the commentary by itself sans translation. So you have to go back and forth between two windows, rather than up and down in the same. For the life of me, I don't see the point of this.

DAL what are you thinking about the Splitting up of the book? Is it helpful or not?

Personally, I like it separate. It doesn't bother me -- less clutter on the commentary IMHO

DAL

Posts 64
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 2:33 AM

Thanks DAL! 

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 10 2017 10:01 AM

C.E.H.:

Thanks DAL! 

👍

Posts 4328
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 11 2017 3:15 PM

😁

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.