NASB95PARA highlights missing...

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 355
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 11 2017 10:10 AM

The highlights for NASB95PARA seem to be missing/lost...

What Does God Say and How Does He Say It? | Learn to Study the Bible Using the Inductive Method

Posts 24474
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 10:17 AM
There won't be any highlights unless you have made some since the paragraph version was released.

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 355
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 11:44 AM

My notes are gone, too!

What Does God Say and How Does He Say It? | Learn to Study the Bible Using the Inductive Method

Posts 24474
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 11:59 AM

This is expected behavior. The NASB Paragraph edition is a different resource than the older one. 

Posts 1314
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 12:01 PM

Bill Cook:

My notes are gone, too!

Bill, you took your notes and highlights on the original NASB95 resource. You can use the Corresponding Notes and Highlights feature to see your notes and highlights from the original NASB95 resource on the new paragraphed version. You can enable it from the visual filters menu.

Posts 355
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 12:02 PM

It works on the desktop edition, but not the mobile edition.

Posts 24474
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 12 2017 3:28 PM

You may be using the "corresponding notes and highlights feature" on desktop. That feature is unavailable on mobile and unrelated to any of the NASB changes. 

Posts 355
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 13 2017 2:41 PM

OK... you are right!

Posts 161
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 5:49 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Bill Cook:

My notes are gone, too!

Bill, you took your notes and highlights on the original NASB95 resource. You can use the Corresponding Notes and Highlights feature to see your notes and highlights from the original NASB95 resource on the new paragraphed version. You can enable it from the visual filters menu.

I just downloaded the paragraph version and I don't have the option for Corresponding Notes and Highlights in the visual filter. Is something broken? 

Posts 24474
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 7:49 AM

Do you subscribe to Logos Now? Own L7 Full Feature Set?

Posts 418
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 9:39 AM

Make sure you have the reverse interlinear as well.

Posts 24474
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 10:23 AM

Alan Palmer (Faithlife):

For clarification: Alan means "Make sure you have 'purchased,' downloaded, and indexed the reverse interlinear." The resource is free for the owners of the original NASB95 RI. 

Posts 161
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 11:02 AM

alabama24:

Alan Palmer (Faithlife):

For clarification: Alan means "Make sure you have 'purchased,' downloaded, and indexed the reverse interlinear." The resource is free for the owners of the original NASB95 RI. 

That worked. Thanks!

Posts 161
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 4:20 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

It may also be helpful to update the product page with a link to the interlinear and include it in an email. The email I received only mentioned the bible itself and didn't mention that you also need to download the interlinear. It would have been helpful to at least see a link on the product page. It's not necessarily obvious and intuitive for everyone that you would need a new interlinear just because the formatting of the bible changed.

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Kristina Vandiver | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 17 2017 9:21 AM

Thanks, Kiyah, for your helpful suggestion. We've added a note to the product page. 

Kiyah:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

It may also be helpful to update the product page with a link to the interlinear and include it in an email. The email I received only mentioned the bible itself and didn't mention that you also need to download the interlinear. It would have been helpful to at least see a link on the product page. It's not necessarily obvious and intuitive for everyone that you would need a new interlinear just because the formatting of the bible changed.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.